Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Time Travel pack hints?

2...Next

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited August 2021
    Paralee wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    I think the sims team are just big dr who fans, we got a "tardis" in 3 as well with Supernatural

llama.png

Then again, this was released when they were working on Into the Future, so who knows it could be another hint

Yeah i think that one was a hint lol

Speaking of sci fi references not long ago few people thought the Baby Yoda statue was a hint. Then we got Journey to Batuu. We were warned it was coming 😂

I thought we got that statue after Batuu.

Nope it was right before. I distinctly remember wondering what kind of Disney contract that was gonna be tied to then bam. Batuu.

Edit: Statue came out December 2019, Batuu came out September 2020 and the reveal was August 2020, so it wasnt even announced yet.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I think the sims team are just big dr who fans, we got a "tardis" in 3 as well with Supernatural

llama.png

Then again, this was released when they were working on Into the Future, so who knows it could be another hint

Speaking of sci fi references not long ago few people thought the Baby Yoda statue was a hint. Then we got Journey to Batuu. We were warned it was coming 😂

Nope it was right before. I distinctly remember wondering what kind of Disney contract that was gonna be tied to then bam. Batuu.

Edit: Statue came out December 2019, Batuu came out September 2020 and the reveal was August 2020, so it wasnt even announced yet.

seems pretty stupid to have a statue of Grogu/Baby Yoda and not have a pack based around the Mandalorian, why did the Dev team have to go and literally pick the worst Star Wars trilogy in existence, a real star wars pack would have had Luke Skywalker or Han Solo or Leia or Darth Vader or even Boba Fett, force powers and what not, instead we got Rey who nobody likes because she's a poorly written character and Kylo Ren a Darth Vader clone that somewhat feels unique.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

llama.png

seems pretty stupid to have a statue of Grogu/Baby Yoda and not have a pack based around the Mandalorian, why did the Dev team have to go and literally pick the worst Star Wars trilogy in existence, a real star wars pack would have had Luke Skywalker or Han Solo or Leia or Darth Vader or even Boba Fett, force powers and what not, instead we got Rey who nobody likes because she's a poorly written character and Kylo Ren a Darth Vader clone that somewhat feels unique.

Yeah they really just wanted to cash in on the popularity of that baby Yoda. They got so much press off of that it was almost nauseating lol
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    edited October 2021
    I think that was just meant to be a joke because Country Living is a British themed pack :) but they could defiantly have different era themes e.g. roaring heights had a really cool Great Gatsby theme, although they should try something they haven't done before, not just repeat what they did otherwise it's like getting the same game all over again. I feel like if they did a 'future themed pack' it would not be a good as Sims 3, just because they add a lot less details for packs in Sims 4 now... plus one of the best bits was being able to fly around to different buildings on a jet pack without a loading screen which would be an issue for Sims 4. I would be more interested in a medieval theme with old style cooking, games, festivals!
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    I think that was just meant to be a joke because Country Living is a British themed pack

It is the 2nd British themed pack in sims 4, you know would be cool if we got a Doctor Who Townie, because bowties are cool.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I really hope time traveling can alter the overall save’s timeline.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I really hope time traveling can alter the overall save’s timeline.

I want vampire sims to meet their future and past selves, would be interesting addition since they're immortal creatures.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I might break down and buy a time travel pack. That would perk my interest.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I’d laugh if we got horse and carriage before cars! It technically would make sense but still…