Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler suddenly have mosaic despite mod

Hi all,

I suddenly have an issue I didn't have before. When potty training or being bathed, my toddler suddenly has 'privacy' mosaic. I never had that before. I have WW installed which should remove all those mosaics for all age groups, but that doesn't seem to be working any longer for toddlers?

Am I remembering something wrong and is a different mod needed for this? (I also have MCCC but couldn't find any settings for this)
I searched and there is a no mosaic mod but it's been outdated for years.

About my mod status: I updated all mods after the recent patch and even got rid of a few. The only new mod I installed is Slice of Life.
So, basically, I have no idea which mod could be causing this, or what to do to get rid of it.

If any of you have an idea I'd highly appreciate it. I'd really like to take pictures of the toddler potty training without that stupid mosaic.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sounds like mods that's against the forum rules to talk about. It's an "adult mod" and I have no idea.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    Sounds like mods that's against the forum rules to talk about. It's an "adult mod" and I have no idea.

Even abbreviated, when not mentioned by name? If so, I would have edited my post, but I can't anymore.

Removing the mosaic, however, is not an adult topic. It's not like there would be anything to see ;-) It just messes up cute pictures.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member

Even abbreviated, when not mentioned by name? If so, I would have edited my post, but I can't anymore.

Removing the mosaic, however, is not an adult topic. It's not like there would be anything to see ;-) It just messes up cute pictures.

Even abbreviated. They have their own forum, you can discuss freely there.