Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship Panel Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but was just wondering if this is normal. A couple of single female sims moved into my vacant lots and when I looked into their relationship panel I noticed they had a husband in the long distance sim section. In their family tree they are still single. Has anyone else come across this and are they playable.

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2021
    Was your female sims used to be married with the guy in the relationship panel? one thing I can think of is that your sims setting foot on that vacant lot wasnt her first time, and the first time your sims went there was when she was still married and not yet divorced so it's still cached in your save file, it's just UI bug and harmless because I also have something like that in my game when travelling to vacation world, my sims' child still looks like a toddler when they are actually already reaches adulthood.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    Its a new town I'm playing and the sims were generated by the game to fill up the empty lots so they had only just moved in so wouldn't have thought so but will check their memories to see if they had married without my knowing. Thank you for your response.
    izecson wrote: »
    Was your female sims used to be married with the guy in the relationship panel? one thing I can think of is that your sims setting foot on that vacant lot wasnt her first time, and the first time your sims went there was when she was still married and not yet divorced so it's still cached in your save file, it's just UI bug and harmless because I also have something like that in my game when travelling to vacation world, my sims' child still looks like a toddler when they are actually already reaches adulthood.

Its a new town I'm playing and they were sims generated by the game to fill up the empty lots and had only just moved in so wouldn't have thought so but will check their memories to see if they had got married without me knowing. Thank you for your help.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    The game sometimes does unexpected things. Perhaps it decided she needed a husband. Is the world he lives in one of the World Adventures worlds? Or they could have been homeless and since you (or the game) picked only her for the lot he might be on his way out of the game. But I'm only guessing. I have no idea really.
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    The game sometimes does unexpected things. Perhaps it decided she needed a husband. Is the world he lives in one of the World Adventures worlds? Or they could have been homeless and since you (or the game) picked only her for the lot he might be on his way out of the game. But I'm only guessing. I have no idea really.

Its a world I downloaded from the store. The only thing I can think of is that I adjusted my mods to avoid having similar looking sims moving in, maybe that has something to do with. I don't think I will risk adding them just in case it corrupts my game. Thank you for your help