Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home buisness

Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
What options are there now for having a business in the Sims 3? I really liked the Sims 2 style, where you can start as a home business and move to other places when your business took of. (of course the costumer would be more likely to buy a car than a tomato if the car had a lower mark up, wich was exploitable, and not ideal). But I really like the style of the shop. You say you start a business, you sell stuff that you either make or wholesale, you have to restock and manage the register along with trying to sell stuff. The more happier the costumer, the more costumer you got. I've heard I can start a business on another lot, but I want to make a rag to riches that focus on selling stuff I make and there is no way I can get enough money to buy a lot withouth starting to sell from home. ( I have harder, lower paying jobs and harder bills, and I start with a teenager so only access to part time jobs). So I'd like to start my business withouth leaving my lot. this also helps later when I got kids and can tend the business withouth having to leave and hire a baby sitter.

So is there some way I can sell items from my home? Can I have a store with wholesale products and sell items from the game?

I want to sell items I made myself. And want to be able to sell all the things I can make. A business selling hand crafted items and home grown food. Is there any way to do this on my home lot or is it a work around I can use? (I'm not allowed to pick up stones etc and sell them).

I have all the expansions, but no stuff packs.

Comments