The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Spark'd Challenge?

Does anyone know if there will be another Spark'd Challenge? If so when it might be? Also, will there be another season of the Spark'd Show?

Comments

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I was just wondering if there was gonna be another season of it myself.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited September 2021
    They removed it from the gallery so I don't think they will bring it back.

I would prefer if they didn't bring it back to be honest, people were not following the rules.

I was not a fan of the TV show either.
  • RenegadeSimmerRenegadeSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    That's a shame. I really enjoyed seeing all the variety of challenge themes. It was something different :) And it was fun to see what fellow simmers came up with!
  • DiS02DiS02 Posts: 528 Member
    I agree with Logion, too many folks not following the rules of 1 submission per account per theme. So I am very happy they removed it.

If they can figure out a way to allow only 1 submission per account, dumping any previously submitted in that category, or that you get auto banned/disqualified then I'd be happy. But some folks submitting (for example) 10 sims in the sims category, 5 builds in the build, etc. just made me not want to submit anything.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    DiS02 wrote: »
    I agree with Logion, too many folks not following the rules of 1 submission per account per theme. So I am very happy they removed it.

If they can figure out a way to allow only 1 submission per account, dumping any previously submitted in that category, or that you get auto banned/disqualified then I'd be happy. But some folks submitting (for example) 10 sims in the sims category, 5 builds in the build, etc. just made me not want to submit anything.

It was not against the rules to submit more than one entries. Some people did not read the rules at all, some even going as far as submitting entries that had nothing to do with the challenge.