Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod for cows, chickens, and llamas to live forever?

Well, I just experienced one of my first Sims 4 deaths. My chicken died. I tried pleading but didn’t have the option. Is there a way to stop the unnecessary poultricide?
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    You can disable animal aging in the settings (I think it's under Pack settings or something similar, you have to scroll).
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yeah, it is a settings option. No mod necessary.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Thank you! It’s great that it’s so simple! 😊
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    thnx u!! ♥ i was trying to find the same ♥
  • Fuchsia_RainbowFuchsia_Rainbow Posts: 14 New Member
    Does anyone know how the aging setting works exactly though? I didn't want to have the bunnies and foxes dying all over the place, being a sensitive soul, so I turned off the animal aging. But I also bought a pair of chicks for my coop, because the family could just afford them, and now I'm thinking they probably won't grow into adults if I keep the aging off. It would make sense (at least in my head) for baby animals to still grow to adults and then not age from there, but I'm not sure there's a way of achieving this.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    @Fuchsia_Rainbow THAT would probably require a no-animals-dying mod if you only want them not to die instead of not aging, because turning aging off means that everyone's age stays the same.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.