Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplet names!

Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
Have you ever had triplets in your game (without knowing that they were going to be triplets)? If so, what did you name them?
Btw this is my first ever discussion so hope I did it right :)

I'll start:

1. Emmett, Everest, Emerson (2 boys, 1 girl)
2. Dream, Infinity, Freedom (all girls)
3. Bennett, Benjamin, Bentley (all boys)
heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I have never had triplets, but I used to work with a gal in RL who had 3 girls (not triplets) but their names followed a theme, I really like it.

Autumn
    Summer
    Wynter
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    Awe I love those names, they're so cute :)
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Aurora, Aurelia, Auriga
    absolutely love those names :) I've never actually heard the name Auriga before :)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    I had once identical triplets in a background family: Christina, Monika and Luisa. Christina and Monika had married criminals because of their game-given traits and Luisa married my heir. They were the only triplets I had so far in my game, after their birth I've changed the settings of mccc from triplets to twins.
    ahh cool.. :)
  • Annie2008Annie2008 Posts: 108 Member
    Larry, Moe and Curly
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    @Gonnawin1111 AHHH BESTIE YOUR FIRST DISCUSSION LET'S GOOOO!

Fun fact: I've never had triplets in-game before, but if I did, and I had 2 boys and a girl, I would name them Luca, Alberto, and Giulia, because I'm obsessed with Luca.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    I have never had triplets, but I used to work with a gal in RL who had 3 girls (not triplets) but their names followed a theme, I really like it.

Autumn
    Summer
    Wynter

These are so cute and so clever!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    Annie2008 wrote: »
    Larry, Moe and Curly

ooh love those im pretty sure they're from the three stooges
    hymnhehim wrote: »

Fun fact: I've never had triplets in-game before, but if I did, and I had 2 boys and a girl, I would name them Luca, Alberto, and Giulia, because I'm obsessed with Luca.

OBVIOUSLY U WOULD NAME THEM THAT :P the perfect names
    hymnhehim wrote: »

OBVIOUSLY U WOULD NAME THEM THAT :P the perfect names

YESSSSS!! It would be weird having them as siblings, (mostly Luca and Alberto because I ship) but they are cute names nonetheless :)
    yup.. it would be a bit odd lol
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Just had triplets born in Henford-on-Bagley - Walter, Whitney & Wayne Scott.
    calaprfy wrote: »

Aw, cute W names!
    calaprfy wrote: »

Cute names!! They seem like "farm" names lol :)
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Only ever had 2 sets of triplets the first was Suzie, Peter and Michael. Peter died as a toddler. The 2nd set are Gabriel, Jacob and Sebastian who are still toddlers.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    For the Pancakes family, I named the kids: Peter, Apple and Coco.
  • SayNoToGnomesSayNoToGnomes Posts: 44 Member
    Whenever I think about naming triplets the only name that comes into my head is Flargen.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Chartreuse, Charlotte and Charlene for 3 girls
    Charlie if one of them is a boy.

These were names from one of my save files last year, not triplets though, Charlotte and Charlene were twins. :)
    Cute names everyone! @SayNoToGnomes I uh-
    Holiday wrote: »
    Chartreuse, Charlotte and Charlene for 3 girls
    Charlie if one of them is a boy.

These were names from one of my save files last year, not triplets though, Charlotte and Charlene were twins. :)

Cuteee!! I especially like Chartreuse.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited July 2021
    I haven't had triplets in the game but my bookworm Sim did have three children, two girls and a boy, and as a book lover she named them after characters from her favourite childhood books:
    Alice, Matilda, and Sawyer.
  • SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    One of the first couples I played in Sims 4 had triplets and were all girls. I named them Hope, Joy and Faith.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top