March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC won't work

ever since the new patch came out my cc won't work. I have enabled the cc in the game. It always reset it's self i go back into the game.

Comments

• Fuchsia_RainbowFuchsia_Rainbow Posts: 14 New Member
    I've got a weird issue with some CC and wondered if anyone could help me out. After the latest patch I went through all my mods updating all of them and deleting any that weren't updated, because I'd got bit lazy with this, so everything should now be fine. I then went through all my CAS CC in game to check everything was displaying correctly, and so far so good. But then I started adding my now updated mods back into my game, and some of my CC which had been fine without them became invisible, so my Sims are walking round in underwear. What I'm trying to work out is do I need to contact the creator of the mod or the CC to try and fix this problem? I can't think why they would be interfering with each other, but they clearly are somehow, so I don't know if the CC can be altered to not be affected by the mod, or the mod can be altered so it doesn't affect the CC, if that makes any sense! As you can tell, I don't know much about modding or CC creation!