The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Would you rather

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,676 Member
    edited September 13
    That is quite a difficult choice. Does the uncontrollably saying what you think include bursting into song when one comes into your head? I will occasionally think of TV/ comedy quotes that link to a situation, play songs in my head and can have some slightly irrational thoughts fly across my mind when I have an unpleasant experience (I do calm myself down though!). Will the stories I imagine in my head end up being narrated out loud too?

I will take barking like a dog for a week as I think I would sound less mad and also to avoid saying things I'd regret.

WYR spend a week living on an island made entirely of sweets (with rivers of chocolate) or spend a week living in a city made of different types of cheese (all food is cheese themed too. Lactose-free options are available)?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
    Origin ID: WhatCobblers
  • Bevdog313Bevdog313 Posts: 4 New Member
    Would you rather...

Have a Cat with Water Powers
    or
    Have a Dog with Fire Powers
  • bluedanubebluedanube Posts: 1,049 Member
    Dog with Fire Powers.

Would you rather...

Have matcha flavored ice cream with wasabi as its topping, or strawberry flavored ice cream with chili flakes as its topping?
    Strawberry ice cream with chilli flakes. Wasabi hurts my mouth!

WYR spend a week living on an island made entirely of sweets (with rivers of chocolate) or spend a week living in a city made of different types of cheese (all food is cheese themed too. Lactose-free options are available)?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 384 Member
    The cheese, absolutely.

Would you rather eat two meals consecutively, or skip two meals consecutively?
    giphy.gif
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,056 Member
    I'd rather skip two meals. Forcing yourself to eat too much never ends well, depending on the portions of the two meals.

WYR let a cow or 3 cats lick your face for ten minutes?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    A cow because I think their tongue is going to have licked far less things beforehand than the cats! I'd have to be paid to do this as am generally not a fan of anything licking me.

WYR have a giant millipede crawl along your arm or have a large snake wrapped around your shoulders?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
  • UaexepUaexep Posts: 52 Member
    Definitely Millipede. I'd rather be scarred for life than dead.

WYR know every single upcoming event in your day all your life or read people minds?
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,056 Member
    Read people's minds.

WYR watch a sci-fi film or a comedy right now?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • XxLilylolzxXXxLilylolzxX Posts: 3 New Member
    i skip two meals. just cause im bad at time management and remembering to feed myself.
    edited September 26
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    Read people's minds.

WYR watch a sci-fi film or a comedy right now?

A comedy! Although if it's a sci-fi/ comedy combo that would be even better.

WYR be turned into an elephant seal for 24 hours or a butterfly for the same amount of time?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
  • AntiquaAntiqua Posts: 99 Member
    I'd prefer to be turned into a butterfly for 24 hours

WYR get lost for 24 hours in a desert or get lost for 24 hours in a swamp
    How is the Haas family doing? Check out their struggles (and rules they have to follow) in this LP.
    And the Haas Family Tree, with some spoilers for the later chapters is made in the Plum Tree App.
    That's a hard one. I'm as likely to die either way. The desert, only because search and rescue has a better chance of finding me in time, there.

Would you rather drink you own urine, or have to eat a spider?
    giphy.gif
    I'll take the spider. It would have to be killed and cooked first though (oh, and washed).

Would you rather try a ski jump or a toboggan?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 2,245 Member
    I'd pick a toboggan.

Would you rather vacation in the tropics or in the mountains?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,610 Member
    In the tropics.

Would you rather walk or run?
    Brisk walk. So between the two it's a walk. (Or is it?)

Would you rather operate as a mediator or an interrogator?
    Mediator.

Would you rather eat something salty or sweet?
    edited November 16
    Salty maybe? It varies from one time to the next and I don't even want anything right now.

Right on your way out to a job interview, would you rather get a nosebleed, or step in dog poop with no way to change shoes?
    giphy.gif
    Get a nosebleed. At least it doesn't smell :lol:

WYR die by being drown or by being burned?
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 7,831 Member
    edited November 16
    Drowning! Actually had a neighbor who died when his riding mower caught fire. He died in the hospital about three days later. Don't want to be in that type of pain for that long!

WYR -

get attack by shark (you're not going to make it to the boat!)

OR

get attack by bear (you don't have any hunting knife, rifle, bow, or weapon)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    The toughest dilemma came from the most epic of usernames. @5782341b77vl.

Guess the shark. Wouldn't want either, anyway.

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with another person with a musky stench or live next to a neighbor with the strongest perfume?
    edited November 25
    Live next to a neighbour with strong perfume, as I probably wouldn't smell it through the walls. Unless that person wears the strongest amount of perfume imaginable, so strong that people get drowsy walking past the front door and birds drop dead if they fly over. In which case, don't light a match!

WYR be in a brass band or a rock band?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
    Rock band. Because that's just another unsolicited side of me. B)

WYR have your toes caught in a rat trap or step on legos for 45 minutes?
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 7,831 Member
    Legos!

Rat traps would BREAK the bones in your toes, which ain't pleasant! I know - I've had my big toe broken years ago, and it doesn't work like it used to!

At least with Legos, no broken bones and the pain would be over by the next day!

WYR -

get pepper sprayed

OR

get tased
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!