The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Would you rather

Comments

• Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 358 Member
    uh i would hope none but i get severe reactions to mosquito bites so hornets might be..heh, so i would say horsefly

WYR have a pet goat or a pet rabbit?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,056 Member
    Most certainly a goat. They make me laugh and I wouldn't have to worry about stepping on them accidently.

Would you rather be given $1,000,000 or be able to change one thing about yourself?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    change one thing about myself..

WYR have feet as your hands or noses as your eyes lol (u will still be able to see mAgIcaLy
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 28
    probably feet as hands, I guess!

would you rather be bella goth or bob pancakes?
    hmm.. bella goth cause she has a cool house lol

WYR marry bella goth or bob pancakes lol?
    Bella. she's not to bad, honestly. wouldn't want to marry a slob bob. XD

WYR have all the sims 2 packs or all the sims 4 packs? p.s. they come with the game.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 510 Member
    edited July 28
    The Sims 4 packs, I play 4 waaay more than 2.

WYR be the pilot of an airplane or the captain on a cruise boat?
    Post edited by hymnhehim on
    hi, i'm milo. i like writing things in lowercase for some reason. my origin id is hymnofheroes, and my bestie is Gonnawin1111/V!
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 1,993 Member
    Cruise boat. I like the ocean and at least can't fall from the sky that way. lol/

WYR eat a live scorpion or drag your butt through the mud for 5 miles like a dog with an itch?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    The butt thing, LOL.

WYR have a hand as a foot or a foot as a hand?
    hi, i'm milo. i like writing things in lowercase for some reason. my origin id is hymnofheroes, and my bestie is Gonnawin1111/V!
    i get severe reactions to mosquito bites

SAME RIP
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,428 Member
    Hand as a foot. Then I can still play musical instruments. :)

WYR watch someone clip their toenails for 15 minutes or watch two really boring movies in a row?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    clip their toenails lol because it's only 15 mins, 2 movies would be so many hours long

WYR have your hair dyed neon green forever or only wear neon green clothes your whole life?
    probably hair, so I can match my hair with some cute outfits!

WYR be friends with the monster under the bed or friends with an alien? by the way, in real life, not sims.
    Can't we ALL be friends??? I'll take the alien.

WYR run through a mile long crowd naked or, tell bad jokes to a crowd of 10,000 people for 15 minutes?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    bad jokes because uhh i do not wanna run thru a crowd naked lolz

WYR be able to read minds or be invisible
    Invisible hehe

WYR be able to fly or teleport?
    teleport that would be so quick

WYR be nocturnal or sleep upside down?
    Nocturnal!!

WYR have great eye sight or great hearing?
    Great hearing. I was born with nerve damage in both ears and have missed a lot. Thankfully, I'm not tone deaf so music isn't a problem.

WYR be very wealthy with a lot of stress or be poor but have no worries?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 1,993 Member
    poor with no worries. You can always manage your money well enough to GET wealthy, or at least comfortably-off.

WYR lick the entire tile floor in the closest public building to you or literally chase a rainbow?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    uhm chase a rainbow. it can be an adventure :P

wyr have a pet dragon or a pet unicorn?
    dragon. imagine the look on the middle school's face when I park my dragon in the parking lot!

WYR have a grouchy dog or a cheerful cat?
    Cheerful cat, because 1. I LOVE CATS SM and 2. Who wouldn't want a cheerful pet?

WYR have to eat a snail or have to eat a caterpillar?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,428 Member
    Eat a snail (escargot, and caterpillars are my friends.) 🐛 🌈

WYR grow hair on your eyelids or have your skin turn pale lavender?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • simsologistsimsologist Posts: 23 New Member
    hairy eyelids i think ... seems easier to manage than purple skin

WYR lick the concrete or drink the pool water