The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Would you rather

WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 52 Member
edited July 29 in Off Topic Chat
Hi! this is the first discussion i've ever made, so we will see how this goes!

this is how it's going to work, someone says something like "would you rather never read or never draw?". then, someone enters the chat and answers the question with their answer. then they make up their own question. then, that just goes on for the game. someone made a never have i ever, so if you've done that, thats how this will work!

RULES!!!
-nothing inapropriate. Keep it PG! :P
-there can be sims questions, and off topic stuff!
-please do not ask questions ment to harm someone or a specific group of people. not cool, man.
-nothing about the virus. nobody wants that.
-nothing related to government or religion. I don't want someone to be offended!

I hope you respect my rules i've made. I want everyone to have fun!

So, have fun!

(EA_Lanna: Edited to remove age. Replaced text with 'keep it PG!')
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,673 Member
    Cool.
    Would you rather eat 10 pounds of marshmallows or 10 pounds of cabbage?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
    Origin ID: WhatCobblers
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 52 Member
    I would physiclly have to do cabbage. I have an extremely sensitive stomach! now I want marshmellows, though.

would you rather raise chickens for meat or eggs?
    (I'm getting pet chicks tomorrow!)
  • LadyXLadyX Posts: 158 Member
    I would physiclly have to do cabbage. I have an extremely sensitive stomach! now I want marshmellows, though.

would you rather raise chickens for meat or eggs?
    (I'm getting pet chicks tomorrow!)

I'd choose eggs. Congrats on getting the pet chick's btw :)

Would you rather have a Jaguar XJ40 or a Ford Sierra? - Cars from my youth.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 7,830 Member
    Jaguar are expensive cars compared to Ford, so the price of insurance would be high! I'll take the Ford and hopefully get some reasonable insurance!

WYR -

Eat TV dinner forever

Or

Eat Ramen noodles forever
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,673 Member
    Eat ramen forever. My digestive system does not like it when I eat too much junk food. I usually eat noodles at least once a week anyway.

Would you rather look after a baby alien or a baby dinosaur?
    qqFHaCq.png?1
    Origin ID: WhatCobblers
    that hard, I'm a science nerd. I'm a nerd im all subjects. but I'm more into dinos!

would you rather live in the north pole, or the sahara desert?
  • Skittles13Skittles13 Posts: 3 New Member
    Jeez, that's a hard question, I get cold very easily and usually find myself wearing jackets even in the summer, but I really hate the sand also when I get overheated I get annoyed very easily so this was really a question of which would I hate less and I came to the conclusion that I rather live in the north pole.

Would you rather burn yourself alive while cooking or get eaten by a cowplant.
    eaten by cowplant. I love gardening, so that would be the way to go!

would you rather watch the same show forever, or eat the same food forever?
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 787 Member
    The same show forever (as long as I got to choose it...).

Would you rather always be a little too cold or a little too warm (regardless of the weather and what you wore). :smile:
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 357 Member
    I would rather be a little too cold. I live in canada so i'm used to the cold lol :P

Would you rather be able to speak to animals or be able to speak all the languages in the world?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    animals. Me and my cat, and my chicken, have a lot in common!

would you rather get burgalurized everyday in TS3, or have herobrine in your minecraft server forever?
    I'll go burgled as I don't play or know anything about Minecraft.

Would you rather be tall or short?
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 509 Member
    Mmm... short! I don't want the hassle of having to duck while entering doorways :D

Would you rather have ONLY dogs for the rest of your life or ONLY cats for the rest of your life?
    hi, i'm milo. i like writing things in lowercase for some reason. my origin id is hymnofheroes, and my bestie is Gonnawin1111/V!
    totally cats! I'm a big, and I mean BIG cat person!!!!!!!!!!!(btw, i don't mean i'm fat :P)

would you rather be famous for playing sims or famous for being on tv?

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,923 Member
    Definitely for being on TV, gotta let my inner Theatre Kid shine through ;)

Would you rather be in charge of your country (President, Prime Minister, whatever) now, or 100 years ago?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Now, because i'm young and if young people are the future, then why go to the past lol

Would you rather have a pet snake or pet tarantula?

heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    Pet snake. I am TERRIFIED of insects!!

WYR have only a microwave or only an oven?
    hi, i'm milo. i like writing things in lowercase for some reason. my origin id is hymnofheroes, and my bestie is Gonnawin1111/V!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,414 Member
    that's a hard question because sometimes it's hot and I would far rather use the microwave. But I can't do half the things in the microwave I can do in the oven, like bake bread and pies. I guess the oven wins but with regrets when it's hot or I just want to quickly reheat something. Hard choice!

WYR have a hot beverage or a cold one right now?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    cold, i was just playing outside

WYR lose your sight or your hearing?
    Hearing, losing your sight would cause you to miss so many things.

Would you rather have Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson?
    MJ.

WYR meet your favorite singer or your favorite actor/actress?
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,056 Member
    Singer but I can't think of one in particular at the moment.

Would you rather eat one cicada or have 100 placed on you?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Eat one, I hate insects so definitely not 100.

WYR have a big family or a small family?
    hmm.. i would say big

WYR live in an apartment or in an RV?
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,056 Member
    I would say an RV, if it's a big one. Apartment=loud, nosey or just troublesome neighbors. RV=permanent camping trip and can move and change neighbors.

WYR get stung by a large hornet or bitten by a large horsefly?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg