Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves

HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm guessing we're able to have two forms and hoping the second form looks something like this (image messed up, will find a way to post)

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want Werewolves so badly in Sims 4. I'm sick & tired of my Sims 3 Werewolves. :s Oh well. :'(
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited July 2021
    Yeah tail, muzzle, fur all the works not saying that they turn into a literial wolf or a direwolf looking at you twilight, and definitely not teen wolf either, something more on the furry scale than what we got in Sims 3, I mean actual werewolves like skyrim or underworld, canine looking but uses facultative bipedalism, for the most part could see them running on all fours but walking upright like a human.
  • ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    Werewolves are defo needed for sure! I've said it in a previous post I commented in. I got cows and chickens, now I need werewolves and horses and my happiness will be complete.
    I especially want to see what they do with the werewolf look and the animations as well. How different they will be compared to TS2 and TS3.
    I will have to say one thing, though. PLEASE for the love of all that's mighty, can we have tails for our werewolves, please? X3
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
    there plenty of werewolf variations/forms that could be used in their own unique skill tree,
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yI5EfOyiPP8
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2021
    Yeah, It would be too cool.

I'm hoping for Four forms actually and we can unlock them as the werewolf grows more Powerful/Corrupt.

But By default Werewolves Have two forms:
    Human - the basic human sim form
    Werewolf - Human form with wolf alterations and features. (And we can decide what features are more dominant in the sim's appearance)
    making the sim look more wolf or more human depending on Player preference
    facial & body presets (Hind legs, Paws & claws, Maw/snout, glowing eyes, pointy/floppy/folded ears etc, more body hair/less body hair)
    Personally I'm going for the "Teen Wolf 2010" Glowing eyes, fangs, claws, some body hair, slightly gnarl of the nose and brow look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJgDnrNg84w

I imagine Werewolves will Copy the Vampires Strengths and weaknesses system.

For Strength, there is a power called "Wolf Form" maybe a level 3 or 4, along side with "The Bite" the power to turn others into werewolves.

Wolf Form however allows the Werewolf to transform into a full on wild wolf, giving the chance for the player to customize their sims wolf form, and play as a Dog essentially. and as the werewolf grows more powerful they can transform between the three Forms at will/Players command, even without a full moon.

wolf-names.jpg

For Weakness, there is a power called "Beast Form" Which is more or less I think what people are after. The Big Tall Monstrous Beast/werewolf.
    The caveat with this form is Your sim's Human Form becomes inaccessible, locked away. Essentially beast form means your sim's humanity is slowly fading away. So while Beast form is active, they can only manage to transform back into Werewolf form.
    And here's the kicker, should you choose to have your werewolf Beast attempt to regain their humanity and succeed, Your sim will be able to master transform between human, werewolf and Beast form at will.

49263-1619791679-348221889.jpeg

Basically
    Wolf form is for those who just want to roam around as a majestic wolf.
    Beast form is for those who want chaos and go on rampages and attack people and property.
    the two forms would conflict with each other, so we can't choose both

I want both only because I have multiple concepts for my characters.

One of them is the "Beauty and the Beast" Scenario

The year is 1892 I have a 12 year old boy, Caeleb Jordan about to turn 13, and the week before his Birthday, his entire family gets murdered in a House Raid by Hunters for revenge. In my lore, werewolf puberty begins around a child's 13th birthday, and He's yet to experience his first full Transformation, and without his family to help and guide him, along with the anger and sadness he feels about their He succumbs to the wolf and spends the next 85-100 years as this Beast, and his humanity slowly fades away. Until He meets his true love, Giselle A real princess in another life. And Potentially She would have been a great Queen had she remained in that realm. But she left that behind, Due to her Power-hungry Mother. So She and her spellcaster childhood Best friend Julia, ran away together changed her Name to Roxanne and found and made their new life in this new City, that Caeleb's family built. After their fist encounter, Roxanne, or Roxie tells Julia all about Caeleb, and they work together to help Caeleb regain Human form he had long thought was impossible. When Caeleb turned human for the firs time, he had the appearance of a 27 (Young adult). In my lore Wolf and Beast form slow down a Human's biologic clock, along the way Caeleb and Roxanne fell in love, they married they rebuilt the mansion, restored the Jordan name, and had Six Kids Very close in age.

Although, the Dior Family, (The family who are responsible for the destruction of Caeleb's family) isn't going to be happy when they learn The Jordan family is now alive and thriving, and back on top.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I'm hoping for Four forms actually and we can unlock them as the werewolf grows more Powerful/Corrupt.

Werewolf - Human form with wolf alterations and features. (And we can decide what features are more dominant in the sim's appearance)
    facial & body presets (Hind legs, Paws & claws, Maw/snout, glowing eyes, pointy/floppy/folded ears etc, more body hair/less body hair)
    Personally I'm going for the "Teen Wolf 2010" Glowing eyes, fangs, claws, some body hair, slightly gnarl of the nose and brow look.

For Strength, there is a power called "Wolf Form" maybe a level 3 or 4, along side with "The Bite" the power to turn others into werewolves.

Wolf Form however allows the Werewolf to transform into a full on wild wolf, giving the chance for the player to customize their sims wolf form, and play as a Dog essentially. and as the werewolf grows more powerful they can transform between the three Forms at will/Players command, even without a full moon.

wolf-names.jpg

For Weakness, there is a power called "Beast Form" Which is more or less I think what people are after. The Big Tall Monstrous Beast/werewolf.
    The caveat with this form is Your sim's Human Form becomes inaccessible, locked away. Essentially beast form means your sim's humanity is slowly fading away. So while Beast form is active, they can only manage to transform back into Werewolf form.
    And here's the kicker, should you choose to have your werewolf Beast attempt to regain their humanity and succeed, Your sim will be able to master transform between human, werewolf and Beast form at will.

Basically
    Beast form is for those who want chaos and go on rampages and attack people and property.

The year is 1892 I have a 12 year old boy, Caeleb Jordan about to turn 13, and the week before his Birthday, his entire family gets murdered in a House Raid by Hunters for revenge. In my lore, werewolf puberty begins around a child's 13th birthday, and He's yet to experience his first full Transformation, and without his family to help and guide him, along with the anger and sadness he feels about their He succumbs to the wolf and spends the next 85-100 years as this Beast, and his humanity slowly fades away. Until He meets his true love, Giselle A real princess in another life. And Potentially She would have been a great Queen had she remained in that realm. But she left that behind, Due to her Power-hungry Mother. So She and her spellcaster childhood Best friend Julia, ran away together changed her Name to Roxanne and found and made their new life in this new City, that Caeleb's family built. After their fist encounter, Roxanne, or Roxie tells Julia all about Caeleb, and they work together to help Caeleb regain Human form he had long thought was impossible. When Caeleb turned human for the firs time, he had the appearance of a 27 (Young adult). In my lore Wolf and Beast form slow down a Human's biologic clock, along the way Caeleb and Roxanne fell in love, they married they rebuilt the mansion, restored the Jordan name, and had Six Kids Very close in age.

Although, the Dior Family, (The family who are responsible for the destruction of Caeleb's family) isn't going to be happy when they learn The Jordan family is now alive and thriving, and back on top.

Could see wolf form working similarly to bat form, might be able to woohoo with it as well.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021

wolf-names.jpg

Basically

I would love the werewolf suggestion to work how you suggested it, the werewolf suggestion working like the vampires expansion pack, weaknesses and strength wise as well as beast and wolf form. I would play a werewolf expansion pack version of The Sims 4 if it was made how you suggest it. Very well done suggestion, wise.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

I'm expecting a werewolf pack to be released on Wednesday 20th of October, or Thursday 18th of November.
    • Why? Because Autumn.
    • Why? Because full moon.
    • Why? Because I dig them little fox thieves in CoL but we need bigger beasts to steal some Llama. What Beasts? Werebeasts.
    • Why? Because we'll get a body hair menu in CaS. I have a feeling Maxis doesn't think male sims deserve the additional hairy manliness until the release of werebeasts. Because all men are beasts.
    • Why? Because Occult players are hungry as wolves. For a pack like this.
    • Why? Because why the hell not?
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

wolf-names.jpg

Basically

I love your ideas! I really, really want a true wolf form, but I wouldn't mind at all if it had to be unlocked. I definitely want to be able to play in true wolf form hopefully with some unique gameplay.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    A few things I’d like to see included:

Toddlers displaying werewolf behavior
    Skill tree
    Full moon transformation
    Hunting
    Packs
    Trails to follow
    Hidden coves
    Children displaying werewolf behavior
    Inherited traits like spell caster bloodline
    When they do finally bring in Werewolves in Sims 4, I'm hoping for a variety of Werewolf types in CAS.
    1. Lyans like in Underworld & Harry Potter
    2. Wolves like in Twilight Saga, Lady Hawk, Bitten & Wolf
    3. Hybrids like in Teen Wolf
    Also, Lunar Moon Cycles.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited August 2021

wolf-names.jpg

Basically

I love this and I definitely want to have all three

normal human form with wolf like features to add

beast form

and transforming into actual wolf

but especially that beast form is perfection

also random thought but wouldn't it be cool if we also could have gumiho/kitsune too if they add another power to transform into fox instead of wolf and some fox specific powers

also fox and wolf types could be enemies, naturally.

+ do find it curious nine tailed foxes are mentioned in CoL interactions when they don't exist in sim world as of yet ;)

id also like lot challenge like werewolves attack during full moon on certain lot

and it be nice if they could attack poor animals from CoL in beast mode as well as sims
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited August 2021
    Werewolf or lycanthrope ?

Werewolf
    • Transformation only when it's full moon.
    • Human -> Humanoid wolf
    • Mind : Animal
    • Silver is the weakness
    • Obtained by "Curse" only (a bite)
    • Drink plasma and eat meat
    • Walk on 2 legs

Lycan
    • Transformation on demand away from direct sunlight or when it's full moon.
    • Human -> Direwolf
    • Mind : Human + animal
    • No weakness
    • Obtained by "Curse" (a bite) or by Parent DNA
    • Drink and eat any meal
    • Walk on 4 legs

Both can be saved by defeating the sorcerer who create the curse before they turn back into human.
    A wolfsbane potion or a shaman can also cure it.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    I
    Werewolf or lycanthrope ?

Werewolf
    • Transformation only when it's full moon.
    • Human -> Humanoid wolf
    • Mind : Animal
    • Silver is the weakness
    • Obtained by "Curse" only (a bite)
    • Drink plasma and eat meat
    • Walk on 2 legs

Lycan
    • Transformation on demand away from direct sunlight or when it's full moon.
    • Human -> Direwolf
    • Mind : Human + animal
    • No weakness
    • Obtained by "Curse" (a bite) or by Parent DNA
    • Drink and eat any meal
    • Walk on 4 legs

Both can be saved by defeating the sorcerer who create the curse before they turn back into human.
    A wolfsbane potion or a shaman can also cure it.

I prefer that werewolf sims to be able choose to remain a werewolf or to become human. And eat and drink any meal. I prefer all of MasonGamer’s werewolf suggestions on this thread, because MasonGamer’s werewolf suggestions are really thought out.
    Both please.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    As long as people aren't expecting Vampires 2.0, it'll be what it'll be. They've proven (with Spellcasters) that they won't be doing anything as in-depth as vampires again, so I wonder how they'll make Werewolves easier to code and animate for themselves.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    edited August 2021
    I would love the wolf form to either be like a normal wild wolf, or to be something more akin to Skyrim's werewolves (as someone above put it the 'big beastly' kind.) A choice between 'hybrid', wild wolf and 'big beastly' style would be ideal, but I don't see us getting anything that in-depth, sadly. At this point though I'd welcome more occults regardless. I imagine that a TS4 werewolf would be moreso similar to TS3's in terms of looks.
    In TS3, I remember I used a bunch of specific CC and messing with sliders to have werewolves with more typically wolf-like faces with some decent success.
    they/them or she/her
    I now have a Selene sim from Underworld. She needs her Half-Vampire/Half-Lycan Werewolf mate.
  • Strangerville_HeroStrangerville_Hero Posts: 18 Member
    I want a werewolf pack with a perk tree and chest hair.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I now have a Selene sim from Underworld. She needs her Half-Vampire/Half-Lycan Werewolf mate.

I super love Underworld, perhaps one of the best movies trilogies I have ever watched. Yes!!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    no to werewolves unless they include toggles to turn them off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    no to werewolves unless they include toggles to turn them off in game

If their added they’ll probably be a gamepack, so you wouldn’t have to buy it if you didn’t want them.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    As long as people aren't expecting Vampires 2.0, it'll be what it'll be. They've proven (with Spellcasters) that they won't be doing anything as in-depth as vampires again, so I wonder how they'll make Werewolves easier to code and animate for themselves.

Eugh it’s disappointing how accurate this comment is..

But, I feel there were hints at werewolves all throughout the vampire pack, including the werewolf statues, I hope they keep consistance and werewolves have this look rather than the typical Wolfman style we’ve had in the past.
    I think the fact so many people complained about vampires instead of just not buying the vampire pack, has hurt occult packs in general, which is a massive shame!