Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with Miko & Akira?

mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
Miko Ojo is Good, has the Serial Romantic aspiration, and according to the bio has a crush on her new roommate Akira.
Akira Kibo is Jealous. And he's a collector, you know, likes to have things neatly placed in their boxes on the shelf.

Seems like they're meant to get together but then have issues...
In my game, they did, and they did. In fact they've just broken up and I am taking it kinda hard, not that they should worry about my feelings :D

So what have you done with them?

Changed Miko's aspiration?
Given Akira some therapy the re-traiting potion so he's not so Jealous?
Let Miko run around behind Akira's back until she gets it out of her system and settles down gains the Player trait?
Ignored the bio and given one or both of them a more suitable partner?

Something else?

(Personally, I'm trying to decide where to go from here. I know that Miko is going to sow her wild oats for a while and Akira is going to go try to find himself on a collecting trip in the desert. Beyond that, not sure yet.)

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Akiro is dating Candy Behr. He's a Salvadorian Explorer and loves collecting things. I also got rid of his jealous trait.

Miko is married to Travis Scott. I made her a scientist. They live in Oasis Springs. I got rid of the Serial Romantic aspiration, but I think she'll have an affair with an alien when Travis isn't looking.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited July 2021
    I haven't really played them yet cause that household just doesn't really make sense to me like idk i just feel like everything about it is just so mismatched

I don't think I'm going to have miko and akira as a couple when i get to it though it just doesn't vibe for me

... then again i find it quite weird that good miko is friends with darling so maybe .... miko is the victim here.... and maybe... darling and akira are plotting evil things oh very evil things indeed. yeah. that could work.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I think I let them be together once but not sure, currently they are just roommates but may have more I set up some families randomly while moving around my farms.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Miko just married.... Travis, I think? Akira hasn't done anything yet. I'm not playing them - MCCC is taking over that.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Miko sowed her wild oats and completed her aspiration while she was dating Akira and others, including Travis and Sergio. But Akira and Miko were so crazy in love that she dumped the others and they eloped. I think they'll try for baby very soon.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    That’s one household I haven’t really played, I already have such a large rotation. I think Miko is cute though, and have thought of playing her and Darling ( I view Darling as a tomboy ).
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    edited July 2021
    Miko got a heavily Westernized makeover in CAS; she's now Jessie Charbonneau (regular readers of my stories in the what-happened-in-your-game-today thread know that name well...)

For those unfamiliar, she's a celebrity chef, married to Super Dave Lembeck (who is himself a Hall of Fame athlete), mother of Jonathan, and kind of a Creator's Pet in my simworld.

6nRMkdt.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited July 2021
    I haven't played with Akira other than a moment on my Maxis Sims save.
    Miko dated one of my Sims and they moved in together. Nothing more happened, because I concentrated on my Sim and completing his social media career. He had to collect an insane amount of followers, it was such a grind that he had no time for Miko and I have already deleted the save.
  • Options
    chele5213chele5213 Posts: 32 Member
    Akira is married to a very blonde Cassie Goth. They have five kids, 3 born while Cassie was married to Travis Scott. Miko doesn't get played a lot.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited July 2021
    Those two are far apart. Because Akira decided to "stealth" Miko after the heat of the romance festival. She had a kid and gave him up to be adopted. (Gave them to another household that I had already played and she had a friendship with...but I haven't rolled them at all in a long time.)

Miko and Darling have moved down to the Spice District and restarted over there, while Akira found another new roommate...who also has the serial romantic aspiration. He'll never win and I find that great.

Sims Community recently did a poll about who everyone's favorite premade is and I'm surprised he got up so high on the polls. He's a bad boyfriend! -dramatic sigh-
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I usually steal Akira away for one of my own sims, if I bother with them at all. I always get rid of his Jealous trait, since its ridiculous.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Enjoying reading about everyone's Mikos and Akiras. @ACruelButLovingGod I do remember your Jessie Charbonneau and her story is fun. I'm thinking about giving Miko a makeover soon-- I don't want to westernize her in my game but maybe a little less cutesy would be good now that she's nearly to her Adult birthday. @Simmingal I like the idea of a plotting Darling, that's pretty awesome. @Handel wow that's quite a story with the adopted child! And yes I kinda agree about him being a bad boyfriend... unless he finds someone who's really placid and can balance him out better.