Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Find CC That Was Accidentally Merged?......

BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
edited July 2021 in Gameplay Mods
Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a rut here and l was hoping maybe someone knew something that can help me. Okay here's the deal: I have a custom loading screen and l wanted to change it, but l think l accidently merged it in with another merged package l have. My question is: does anyone have any idea on how to find individual packages that may have been accidently merged? In order to change my loading screen, l have to take the old one out, but for the life of me, I CANT FIND THE FILE! I spent almost 2 hours using Sims 4 Studio to see all my cc and try to find it, but no luck. Please help, this is killing me!

Comments

• helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a rut here and l was hoping maybe someone knew something that can help me. Okay here's the deal: I have a custom loading screen and l wanted to change it, but l think l accidently merged it in with another merged package l have. My question is: does anyone have any idea on how to find individual packages that may have been accidently merged? In order to change my loading screen, l have to take the old one out, but for the life of me, I CANT FIND THE FILE! I spent almost 2 hours using Sims 4 Studio to see all my cc and try to find it, but no luck. Please help, this is killing me!

Hey,
    Do you know how to unmerge packages? :smile: