Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living Fuel Cell Upgrade System Is Broken

It would appear the entire fuel cell upgrade system for Eco Living is in fact completely broken. When you give an appliance on an off the grid lot a fuel cell update that appliance should function normally off the grid even if you don't have solar panels, windmills, or generators. But neither vacuum cleaners or stoves are working when given the update. This (especially the stove one) basically makes this lot trait unplayable because feeding your sims the same 5 or so recipes over and over again, and them not being able to bake at all just isn't any fun. Especially if you're into historical game play and want the realism that fueling the stove to cook or bake all kinds of recipes provides. I created a thread for the vacuum issue and it's linked in my signature, along with a link for the stove issue which in my mind is the bigger issue and was created by another player, please if you don't mind would you take a minute to go click Me Too so we can get some attention on these and get them fixed. I will happily return the favor if you have an AHQ thread you want prioritized too.

I generally defend this game pretty stridently, because I do love it. But I am growing extremely discontented with bugs that actually break paid pack features going for so long without any attention at all. :s

Comments