Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    @luthienrising
    COOLSPEAR Food 8 bite update.package
    Here is the link
    https://simfileshare.net/filedetails/2437185/
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    ShinjiM wrote: »
    > @ShinjiM said:
    > I found something, there's a mod that bypass MCCC Immortal's & No Age's Flag, which make some sims and NPC in my game aged up suddenly to adult (from young adult)
    > and my suspect is Zero's age tweak, my question is... is this happen to anyone here too?

FALSE ALARM, still happen to random NPC even after I moved out the mod that I mention above...
    still don't know which mod is causing this...

It might be that MCCC does not cover the Sims in question at the moment. Please head over to Deaderpool's server for support.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Thanks @Ziafar;c-17948182"]@luthienrising

Broken Mods
    • COOLSPEAR Food 8 bite update.package (Babykittyjade)

Updated Mods

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Updated Mods
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Is anyone else having problems with Icemunmun's harvestables from MTS not showing up at all?
    They're updated and in my mods folder, but they don't show up in the game or on the mods list at the game start up.
    The other ones do show up though.

The ones from MTS show up in my folder as RAR files not as package files. I don't know if this is why they're not showing up.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    YonzieYonzie Posts: 29 Member
    > @simgirl542 said:
    > Is anyone else having problems with Icemunmun's harvestables from MTS not showing up at all?
    > They're updated and in my mods folder, but they don't show up in the game or on the mods list at the game start up.
    > The other ones do show up though.
    >
    > The ones from MTS show up in my folder as RAR files not as package files. I don't know if this is why they're not showing up.

you need to extract the files from the rar file
  • Options
    @Yonzie. there's nothing to extract though.
  • Options
    I'll see if I can explain the issue that I'm having.
    When I download the harvestables from MTS there's no "extract" option. It's just open or show in folder. When I do this, they show under Type as RAR not as Package.
    I'm on Windows 10 and I have not needed to use a program like 7zip since we upgraded from Windows 8.1.
    I tried doing this more than once and it comes up the same way each time.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited August 2021
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I'll see if I can explain the issue that I'm having.
    When I download the harvestables from MTS there's no "extract" option. It's just open or show in folder. When I do this, they show under Type as RAR not as Package.
    I'm on Windows 10 and I have not needed to use a program like 7zip since we upgraded from Windows 8.1.
    I tried doing this more than once and it comes up the same way each time.

.rar is another type of Archive file, like .zip. I had to download Breezip from the Windows App store to open them.
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Okay. 7zip didn't work on them. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or if I am doing anything wrong. No matter what I do they open as RAR. They're under downloads as RAR.

Edit: It was a pain, but I figured out how to do it with 7zip (the only one I'm familiar with). I don't know how to do it without getting individual folders for each one though. I might figure it out with more practice.
    Tips are welcome, though.
    Having to open the program via the app store is what made it a pain.
    Post edited by simgirl542 on
  • Options
    > @simgirl542 said:
    > Okay. 7zip didn't work on them. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or if I am doing anything wrong. No matter what I do they open as RAR. They're under downloads as RAR.
    >
    > Edit: It was a pain, but I figured out how to do it with 7zip (the only one I'm familiar with). I don't know how to do it without getting individual folders for each one though. I might figure it out with more practice.
    > Tips are welcome, though.
    > Having to open the program via the app store is what made it a pain.

https://superuser.com/questions/997170/windows-10-changing-zip-file-association
  • Options
    follow the instructions and this one...press the “Select All” button (recommended).
  • Options
    nynvieealmerenynvieealmere Posts: 22 Member
    so I have been getting errors that I have been trying to track down with no luck...
    so I go into my house with the wild foxes lot trait and I get LE about my gardening plants (I took out icemunmun to see if it was her's and no it happens with on maxis plants in) and the only thing I see is a streached out fox what looks like it's harvesting my plants!?! At first the foxes would go to my bathroom and talk to the toilet so I used MCCC to turn that autonomous chatting to toilet off and that is when the LEs and the streaked out fox harvesting?!? anyone have any idea if this is the game behavior quirk or what?
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Hey, I went searching through pages and comments at MTS to try and find info on mods I haven't heard news about. I found this one updated and I don't think it was reported here yet.

Various Seating Fixes (original by camsin259) Updated/added to by LittleMsSam
    SitPlease at Awards Show, Performances, TV, Video Game Console, Weddings

Download link is in the comments: https://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5759798#post5759798
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    YacomoYacomo Posts: 1 New Member
    @luthienrising The awesome k-hippie texture mods have been updated for Cottage Living: https://k-hippie.tumblr.com
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited August 2021
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/02082021.rar
    (You need to use this link meanwhile as my host is currently busy and cannot put the mods on my page. The last update is also still awaiting an official upload. Copy the link and paste it in a new browser window works best.)

Updates:
    wrinklesforadults
    buymore_phone
    congratulatemore
    amazingbirth
    extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    familymatters
    whimoverhaul
    morefoodatcafe
    stopeatingwhenfedup
    lessrandomhatsandaccessories
    cottageanimalslivelonger
    lessrainmoresun
    morechildrenatbeaches
    catanddogsanity
    noghostpets
    somecatanddogstraysinotherworlds
    straycatsanddogsincitylifeworld
    lessautonomouscomputer
    roleoutfitsdisabled_bychoice
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    eatatdiningtable
    lessbarnights
    fridge_moresnacks

New Mods:
    rabbitsdontage
    lesswalkbysinsomeworlds
    lesshenfordtextspam
    lessautonomousclean_cowlama
    foxchallengeless
    nofreeearbuds
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    so I have been getting errors that I have been trying to track down with no luck...
    so I go into my house with the wild foxes lot trait and I get LE about my gardening plants (I took out icemunmun to see if it was her's and no it happens with on maxis plants in) and the only thing I see is a streached out fox what looks like it's harvesting my plants!?! At first the foxes would go to my bathroom and talk to the toilet so I used MCCC to turn that autonomous chatting to toilet off and that is when the LEs and the streaked out fox harvesting?!? anyone have any idea if this is the game behavior quirk or what?

Foxes can steal your harvest with the new pack. Sounds like you have some outdated mods installed that do not support the new interaction yet.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Anyone knows if No stand up to greet on MTS originally par Yakfarm but adopted by LittleMsSam has been updated? The old version seems to be still working in my game.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Thanks @MizoreYukii! (Downloaded :D )
    @nynviealmere Please see p. 1 for support servers
    @Yacomo Thanks! I haven't been 100% consistent on which CC pack updates I post here, have I!
    Thanks @Wyrren! Those comment ones I *always* need the help on! Thanks, @83bienchen!
    @Ziafar She'll have posted in the comments if it is.

Mod Updates:
    Mod Updates by Bienchen
    available at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17948642/#Comment_17948642:
    • wrinklesforadults
    • buymore_phone
    • congratulatemore
    • amazingbirth
    • extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    • familymatters
    • whimoverhaul
    • morefoodatcafe
    • stopeatingwhenfedup
    • lessrandomhatsandaccessories
    • cottageanimalslivelonger
    • lessrainmoresun
    • morechildrenatbeaches
    • catanddogsanity
    • noghostpets
    • somecatanddogstraysinotherworlds
    • straycatsanddogsincitylifeworld
    • lessautonomouscomputer
    • roleoutfitsdisabled_bychoice
    • townieoverhaul_lessfame
    • eatatdiningtable
    • lessbarnights
    • fridge_moresnack
    ... and several *new* mods!

CC and Harvestable Updates:

• Options
    lokilaufeysonslokilaufeysons Posts: 1 New Member
    > @HirakoA said:
    > I'm not sure if this where I post this but I can't seem to be able to wash any dishes in any sink. I've even taken the DWSWP mod out and I still can only throw dishes away.

I've got this too, after 50/50ing my mods and CC and repairing the game it seemed it was caused by MCCC for me :(
  • Options
    @luthienrising I just checked on MTS and she says that it is compatible with the new patch
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Thanks @Ziafar!
    @lokilaufeysons and @HirakoA Please head to Deaderpool's server for support. There's something else going on for you: MCCC is not breaking that function universally.

Mod Updates
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • LittleMsSam: Yakfarm's No stand up to greet
  • Options
    ashlynette92ashlynette92 Posts: 37 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/02082021.rar
    (You need to use this link meanwhile as my host is currently busy and cannot put the mods on my page. The last update is also still awaiting an official upload. Copy the link and paste it in a new browser window works best.)

Updates:
    wrinklesforadults
    buymore_phone
    congratulatemore
    amazingbirth
    extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    familymatters
    whimoverhaul
    morefoodatcafe
    stopeatingwhenfedup
    lessrandomhatsandaccessories
    cottageanimalslivelonger
    lessrainmoresun
    morechildrenatbeaches
    catanddogsanity
    noghostpets
    somecatanddogstraysinotherworlds
    straycatsanddogsincitylifeworld
    lessautonomouscomputer
    roleoutfitsdisabled_bychoice
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    eatatdiningtable
    lessbarnights
    fridge_moresnacks

New Mods:
    rabbitsdontage
    lesswalkbysinsomeworlds
    lesshenfordtextspam
    lessautonomousclean_cowlama
    foxchallengeless
    nofreeearbuds

I was waiting on them to be available on your website because I couldn't understand the notepad that came with your last round of updates :) thanks for letting us know it'll be awhile.!
  • Options
    The important parts of the notepad always are bilingual, @ashlynette92. The rest are instructions for my host to whom I send the links as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top