Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Thanks @zaceitorius!

Mod Updates
    Ye Olde Cookbook Kit (Littlebowbub) - pack update

CC & Harvestable Updates
    Herb and Spice Plants (King Zace)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ponyfhtagnponyfhtagn Posts: 17 Member
    I have been expiriencing the very fast cycle of weeds/bugs/watering with my plants. I have no cc plants but it is affecting my maxis plants. I ran some tests by adding and removing mods and I'm completely sure (for my game at least) that it is casued by the All Year Plants mod by Scarlet/Robin. It also doesn't seem to be a conflict with anything because I launched the game with this mod only (no others) and the problem still occured.
  • Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    @ponyfhtagn, No, I have this mod in my game and everything works fine for me. In my new save I had this problem too. Then I deleted this game and repaired the game via Origin. Started a new save and have had no problems for 14 Sims days.

Look here, the problem persists even without mods.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Plants-always-die-before-even-blooming/td-p/10283837
  • ponyfhtagnponyfhtagn Posts: 17 Member
    I know, it seems strange to me too. All I can stay is in my game, on my computer, it happens with this mod installed, and it stops happening with this mod uninstalled. So that's how I'm fixing it on my end. And that's all I know right now.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    ponyfhtagn wrote: »
    I have been expiriencing the very fast cycle of weeds/bugs/watering with my plants. I have no cc plants but it is affecting my maxis plants. I ran some tests by adding and removing mods and I'm completely sure (for my game at least) that it is casued by the All Year Plants mod by Scarlet/Robin. It also doesn't seem to be a conflict with anything because I launched the game with this mod only (no others) and the problem still occured.

I use Scarlet's mod also. And many thanks to Robin for adopting it, while keeping it updated, when Scarlet retired from modding, because out of all the gardening mods I have used during the past year, it is the only one that keeps me from pulling my hair out. Yes, my gardens still revert back to the just planted stage from time to time, but not all that often. This mod also gives the player tools to bring the reverted plants back to the mature stage, which cuts down on losing two to three days worth of produce/flowers. You might lose one harvest at the most. As far as the speed at which weeds, bugs and watering needs are happening, I am not experiencing any of those glitches. The main bug where mature plants revert to mounds of dirt has been in my game since the Eco Living pre-release update. In other words, I've been dealing with it for over a year, as well as many other players. This is not a glitch caused by mods. It is buried deep within the tuning code that was modified for the new plants and the ecological effects, and no one at Maxis seems to be able to undo whatever they did to gardening while building Eco Living. There have been many attempts made to fix it, but none seem to work for longer than a couple of Sim weeks. This is a very good mod, but none of the mods I have used totally rids the game of this darn bug. That has to come from the bug fixing team.
  • HirakoAHirakoA Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm not sure if this where I post this but I can't seem to be able to wash any dishes in any sink. I've even taken the DWSWP mod out and I still can only throw dishes away.
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    HirakoA wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this where I post this but I can't seem to be able to wash any dishes in any sink. I've even taken the DWSWP mod out and I still can only throw dishes away.

Did you make sure to not install any mods which purpose that is. Beside said Mod there are others, for example the Auto Brush Teeth addon where you only wash dishes where Brush teeth is disalbed.

Sometimes it is even an EA Issue where it takes a moment for the Game to register you have Sinks etc.

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
    @HirakoA In addition to that advise, update both related Scumbumbo mods (both are working now, in the updated versions) and delete localthumbcache, which is game cache.

Mod Updates

Mod Updates from LittleMsSam
    available at https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/658219462416351232/mod-updates
    • Live in Business - pack update
    • Sell via Simbay - pack update
    • More Servings Options & Better MealTime Menus
    • Collectibles (Rock Digging) Rework (Slower/Harder)
    • Online Learning System

CC and Harvestable Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited July 2021
    Mod Updates
    Romance Autonomy + Faithfulness Traits (chingyu)

Reported Fine by Creator
    chingyu: all non-updated mods
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @luthienrising "Milk Cannister (icemunmun)" under MODS & TOOLS REPORTED BROKEN and "Functional Cow (PandaSama etc.)" under Broken CC was the cow update yesterday (sorry for the confusion on the cannister, lol).
    @luthienrising "Milk Cannister (icemunmun)" under MODS & TOOLS REPORTED BROKEN and "Functional Cow (PandaSama etc.)" under Broken CC was the cow update yesterday (sorry for the confusion on the cannister, lol).

Awesome, thanks! Will pull them out of broken etc. :)

Mod Updates
    Bug Life Mod (Lot51) - reupdate July 31
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    Coolspear mod food 8 bites update works fine but causes problems with the Rapido food delivery. With this mod the delivery man comes but there can be no interactions with the bag except «Put un inventory». I like that mod very much. I thing eating meals in 4 bites is a bit too quick, spécially when having a family diner.
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Ziafar wrote: »
    Coolspear mod food 8 bites update works fine but causes problems with the Rapido food delivery. With this mod the delivery man comes but there can be no interactions with the bag except «Put un inventory». I like that mod very much. I thing eating meals in 4 bites is a bit too quick, spécially when having a family diner.

Is this a Coolspear mod that someone has taken over, or one of his older ones?

Unless I'm out of the loop and he's come back, he left the mod scene a while ago, and all his un-adopted mods should be considered broken and only luck and the RNG keeps them working.
  • ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    I found something, there's a mod that bypass MCCC Immortal's & No Age's Flag, which make some sims and NPC in my game aged up suddenly to adult (from young adult)
    and my suspect is Zero's age tweak, my question is... is this happen to anyone here too?
  • nynvieealmerenynvieealmere Posts: 22 Member
    > @DarkAudit said:
    > Is this a Coolspear mod that someone has taken over, or one of his older ones?
    >
    > Unless I'm out of the loop and he's come back, he left the mod scene a while ago, and all his un-adopted mods should be considered broken and only luck and the RNG keeps them working.

Your right, some have been taken over but most haven't been updated or taken over. I still have like 50+ of his stuff in my game right now though not all have broken. You have to be careful with them.
    @DarkAudit The mod has been adopted by someone named Babykittyjade and updated in april of this year
    edited August 2021
    @Ziafar What is the name of the actual file for that one? I'll report it as broken. Is it Babykittyjade's version that you're having issues with? Also, did you test following the protocol on p. 1?

Mod Updates
    New Bugfix Mod
    • Social Availability Fix (Kuttoe)
      This is a new mod fix for a broken test that can cause some friendly social interactions to disappear when two Sims become good friends.
    @Lutienrising The version I have is the one by Babykittyjade. I did not find it on Coolspear site. When I could not get the food by the delivery man I supposed it was a problem with a food mod. I took all my mods and CC out also Lothumcache and tested each of my food mod one by one without any other mod. The delivery service worked fine will all except Coolspear's mod
    Ziafar wrote: »
    @Lutienrising The version I have is the one by Babykittyjade. I did not find it on Coolspear site. When I could not get the food by the delivery man I supposed it was a problem with a food mod. I took all my mods and CC out also Lothumcache and tested each of my food mod one by one without any other mod. The delivery service worked fine will all except Coolspear's mod

Thanks! What's the filename?
    Mod Updates
    Mod Updates
    Animal Shop (Zafire) - essential reupdate
    Broken Mods
    • traits by KiaraSims - broken for players with Cats & Dogs, Cottage Living (applying to animals but work otherwise)
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Has anyone adopted Scumbumbo's Packing Crates? Wondering whether that is likely to be fixed at some point.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    Has anyone adopted Scumbumbo's Packing Crates? Wondering whether that is likely to be fixed at some point.

Basemental is maintaining it on the Scumbumbo mod site, but it looks like he’s been too busy to update it.
  • ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    > @ShinjiM said:
    > I found something, there's a mod that bypass MCCC Immortal's & No Age's Flag, which make some sims and NPC in my game aged up suddenly to adult (from young adult)
    > and my suspect is Zero's age tweak, my question is... is this happen to anyone here too?

--------------
    FALSE ALARM, still happen to random NPC even after I moved out the mod that I mention above...
    still don't know which mod is causing this...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top