Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are your favorite premade sims?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
For me, Rubisel Itcntaca in Isla Paradiso and Matthew Hamming in Bridgeport. I like the background story of Rubisel and Matthew Hamming is a generous superstar to other sims. Without Nraas SP, Matthew hardly make lovers and it’s good to make him as my sim’s lover. These 2 sims are very attractive to me.

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Cool. I don't really play with the pre-made sims. But I do like all of them in Lunar Lakes.
    :) Smile!

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Matthew Hamming is my favorite
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I have plenty: Sandi French, Blair Wainwright, Madison Vanwatson, Teodor Medina, Matteo Torres, Benjamin Schmidt, Felipe Marshall, Gracie Loveland, Billy Caspian, Papaya Cruz
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    My avatar and sigpic says it all.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom is my favourite sim. My sim-crushes are Youssef Nagi and Alec Trebo.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Vladimir Schlick and Beau Merrick because they are hotties. :sunglasses:

But I also love Devin Ashton, probably because he played a big role in one of my favorite saves. :3
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I like Connor Frio.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Nancy Landgraab since she comes with most potential to good stories
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    For me, it would be easier to answer which ones I didn't like since I play the entire town. I'm a personality player, so I don't have a specific favorite or favorites, I like them all nearly equally with the exception of Xander Clavell. He's a nasty little horrible Sim who I would just love to erase, but I don't believe in harming or killing them.
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I'm not good at doing favorites because I always end up with too many, I have at the very least one on every world I've played :D
    But I guess my most favorites are...
    Gerald Picard from Roaring Heights
    Aga7ET6.jpg
    And because of him Darlene Ivy :heart: (I played the Picards and made Gerald marry her :D )

Julian Poirot from Midnight Hollow
    QGSG0c1.png

Gavin Pinkerton from Appaloosa Plains
    7QejjWi.jpg

And I don't know if he counts as a premade because he is a service npc, but Griffin Torrent from Bridgeport :heart:
    1z8WAxq.jpg

I didn't mention anyone from Sunset Valley because I love everyone from there :joy: and I've played most households there as well :blush:

zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Chiesbit Genuinely mad at myself for forgetting my boy Gavin Pinkerton. :lol:

Also just realized I forgot to mention god-tier Thornton Wolfe like wow who even am I. :confounded:
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @Emily4331 Oh, it happens! whenever someone talks about fav townies I must mention him because more people need to know about him! :D glad to know there are others out there that appreciate him <3
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I think my favorite pre-made sims are probably Erin Kennedy, Christopher Steel, and Agnes Crumplebottom.
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Dante Morganthe. No other sim ever came close.

There are several honorary seconds. Constance Shelley, usually becomes the aboves wife. Hunter Cottoneye. EmelieVan Gould, also frequent wife of above.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I like this one too https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Gussie_Bell

He looks like Woody from toystory which i'm a fans of.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • spankenstein89spankenstein89 Posts: 103 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Morrigan Hemlock

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Claire Ursine. I've played her so many times. I just started setting up my game again and I am in SV but I'm playing the Wainrights until Claire has her baby.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Ayesha Ansari is my favorite. She's such a cool and laid back sim to have some of my sims befriend. I saved her with Leighton Sekemoto, his son Sam of course, and Stiles McGraw and moved them around with some of my sims. Leighton is adorable and lovable and I love Stiles' averageness lol. I had Ayesha meet and eventually marry Katelyn Missoni (after a makeover and some slight personality tweaks) since in most of my saves she usually leaned towards females but she is the mother of a couple of my male sims' kids in a few saves as well.

Another sim I love and that's my favorite in uni is Jeffery Dean. He's just so cool. My simself dated him when she was in uni in one save and though she married someone else they still remained pretty good friends.

Honorable mentions: George Dean, Erin Kennedy, Holly Alto, Pappy Wolff, and Honey Darnell.

I usually ignore premades for the most part, preferring to make my own sims, but some of them I do like enough to keep as important townies and even keep tabs on and help their lives along.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    I've got a soft spot for Shasha Parks from UL. Childish, quirky, seems like she'd be a blast to know IRL.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    I forgot one.

Aside from one Ms. River McIrish...
    Screenshot-51.jpg

There's also...
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Bebe Hart.

Yes...both from Sunset Valley. What can I say, it's my favorite world.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~