Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can one sim get another pregnant and never have met?

LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
edited July 2021 in General Mods Discussion
So yesterday I was playing the game and decided to play the Harris family from Eco Lifestyle. I had played with Gemma Charm previously and she met Jeb Harris in highschool. They aged up together, and were buds. And I was gonna cheat him into University. And once I played him I saw that he had a daughter not in his family. However the daughter's mother was not in his relationships anywhere. So I spent a long, very long, time searching every world to find her. So he could meet his child, and the child's mother.

Now when we first saw her in the family tree she was single. And had the last name Cho, so our daughter had the last name Cho. By the time we met, she was married and had the last name Shimizu. Confusing, she was also a 4 star celebrity.

So somehow he met, woohood, and had a baby with a celebrity all without every actually meeting her. Or introducing himself. And she went from single to married in 5 minutes.

Now I have Basemental, MCC, W, and Nisa K. How did this happen? Like it's okay, the baby is fine. We added her to his new family with the gf he met later on. And like other stuff happened. But I still wanna know if all the other sims that I've been seeing, that the game autopopulated, that have babies, don't know the partner.
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
Post edited by LSM36 on

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    What are your MCCC Pregnacy settings? If you have either "no strings attached" or "random pregancies" enabled, townies and npcs can have babies without you even doing anything. And the third mod you mentioned could have had something to do with it too, but as I don't have that one I'm not sure.

Also, for future reference... we're not allowed to mention that third mod by name because of its adult content.
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Thanks I didn't know
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    What are your MCCC Pregnacy settings? If you have either "no strings attached" or "random pregancies" enabled, townies and npcs can have babies without you even doing anything. And the third mod you mentioned could have had something to do with it too, but as I don't have that one I'm not sure.

Also, for future reference... we're not allowed to mention that third mod by name because of its adult content.

Also I cannot find those two settings in the computer setting panel.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »

Also I cannot find those two settings in the computer setting panel.

Head over to Deaderpool's Discord server for MCCC support.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @LSM36 You can also summon any Sim by name to your lot, so if you are trying to find someone, rather than searching all the worlds for her, you can go the mailbox. It's under household cheats, right at the top, Summon Sim. You have to type their full name and they will come to your lot. Also, the search sims info mod is a gamechanger. You can use it to look up so much about any Sim you want, their relationships, traits, location etc.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3