Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage living trailer sims

Hi, I liked the look of a few of the premades in the trailer for cottage living. I know maxis add trailer sims to their gallery but how soon after the pack do they tend to add them? I’ve never paid much attention before but I know they never added clare from eco living,

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,918 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Hi, I liked the look of a few of the premades in the trailer for cottage living. I know maxis add trailer sims to their gallery but how soon after the pack do they tend to add them? I’ve never paid much attention before but I know they never added clare from eco living,

It seems like it usually takes them quite a while, like almost until it's time for the next pack.

I'm hoping they put the main house from the trailer on the gallery as well, since it's not one of the ones that comes with the game. Although I don't know where I'm going to put it, because I need the one and only empty lot, grrrrr, for something else.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 920 Member
    edited July 2021
    if is the 64by64 lot then the pets world has a 64by64 lot
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I'm hoping we get the trailer sims soon too. Were any of the trailer sims premades that already exist in the game?
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Sticking this up as I did with the Snowy Escape EP...

Any chance that we can get some Cottage Living Trailer Sims? I'm thinking:

-the bird lady in the opening
    -the marrow/aubergine/carrot competitors at the fair.
    -the canning trio from the gameplay trailer
    -the needlework Sims (love the bald guy and the goth girl)
    -the 'Simple living' family

While we are at it can we also get some of the Sims from the Dream Home Decorator too? Some of the clients (plus Pattina's friend Felicia) would be good to add too!

P.S If anyone has tried to recreate these Sims then feel free to share.

P.P.S Bring back Eco Lifestyle Claire!!

• Options
    I'm hoping we get the trailer sims soon too. Were any of the trailer sims premades that already exist in the game?

Just the main Cover photo family (the Watsons) there are some fleeting appearances of the other pre made households in the trailer though.
  • Options
    Some of the Dream Home Decorator Sims are now up on the Gallery which includes Pattina's family and her friend Felicia!
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 333 Member
    I would also love to see the missing trailer Sims added to the Gallery. I think are also missing Trailer Sims from as far back as Nifty Knitting!