Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World ideas

I was wondering if anyone has any world ideas I have all expansion packs but no stuff packs or store worlds I’m willing to download some cc if needed thx

Comments

• KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2021
    Um, what type of world are you looking for? That would give us something to go on. There may be some ideas in the "Worlds you can't live without" thread towards the top of this forum.
    Post edited by KatyFernlily on
  • Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    Um, what type of world are you looking for? That would give us something to go on. There may be some ideas in the "Worlds you can't live without" thread towards the top of this forum.

Honestly any worlds from city to suburban to island i enjoy worlds with resorts as i enjoy owning those but i also enjoy cities for certain playthroughs and with the family im using now im thinking each generation will move somewhere new so having alot of differeing worlds is always a good thing and ill make sure to check that out thx
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Gamer43251
    If you have all the expansion packs, You could download pretty much all the worlds that I have created so far without spending any money, with the exception of my first world, Kellog Island ( That isn't very good ) and Mystic Stone Bay, which I used content from a few store worlds and some premium store objects on. None of my worlds us any CC however, and I've never used any stuff packs. If you would like one that has nearly everything, you might want to Check out my Nectary Hills. That world has pretty much everything from every expansion packs, with only a few exceptions, mostly stuff that won't work in the main hood without mods.

Unfortunately it wouldn't upload the exchange, so I had upload it to Media Fire. I am giving you a link to the forum instead of direct download link, because there are some free store objects you will need, mostly for the festival lot.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979282/nectary-hills-update-9-13-2020-a-blogger-complained-so-now-we-got-new-high-quality-pics-pg1/p1

If it's a bit too much for your computer, Raycaster Falls is just as big, but doesn't have as many lots. That one is on the exchange, but I still recommend you read the forum post before downloading it, because it needs a lot of free store objects and it lists them all on the forum thread.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17851474

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Cape Garner is a beautiful world.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    How about an island that one gets stranded on and has to live without much help or resources?
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I heavily recommend Sunlit Tides, it's a gorgeous world and a very good size
    Onverser wrote: »

Huh. Must be CC? I got all of the packs...
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member

It's a store-world. https://store.thesims3.com/sunlittides.html?categoryId=20268
    World_TABDetails_SunlitTides.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Thanks! Still might be cool to have a survival challenge, like simple living on steroids.
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited August 2021
    @Gamer_34567544 There are dozens of castaway, shipwrecked and survival challenges and tiny islands to go along with them. Just google "sims 3 castaway challenge/worlds."
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

It's store world, not a cc.
    ihavemultiplegamertags