Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Pregnancy Test Option Appears/Only "Throw Up" Appears

myrakiiimyrakiii Posts: 229 Member
Hey everyone! So I have a small issue with one of my mods, it’s pretty insignificant but it kinda ruins gameplay realism. So basically, if my Sims get pregnant, the option for a pregnancy test doesn’t show up and instead only the option to “throw up” is there. It kinda ruins the experience because if I see that, I’ll know 100% she’s pregnant and it won’t ever have the “eating for two” pop up, it just adds the moodlet randomly without warning after about a day. And likewise, if the option to take a pregnancy test comes up, it’s 100% confirmed she’s NOT pregnant.

My mods: MCCC, Wonderful Whims, First Impressions, Meaningful Stories, More Columns, Mood Pack, and TidyCAS.

I’d appreciate if anyone knows which mod is causing this and if there are any settings I can change to make it normal again. Thank you!

Also: I have tried taking out my mods/CC, tried in a new save, and it was back to normal, so it's 100% mod related. I'm suspecting it's either MCCC or WonderfulWhims.

I found this thread that has the exact same issue as well: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946825/sim-can-t-take-pregnancy-test but I won't necropost.
hey there! i'm peachy, a sims 4 player that loves making characters!
cas youtube!