Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Cottage Living Builds!

Since I'm afraid I might run out of time again if I don't post this now, but I do always SO enjoy looking at your builds in these threads, here it is, as for previous EPs (and one I'm extremely excited about): the Cottage Living build thread!

Let me start off by saying that I am SO HYPED for this pack. Almost feels like Seasons to me. I can't wait to buy llamas, cows and chickens, live on a laaarge farm with my cats and dogs, in the beautiful countryside. I can't wait for GROCERIES. Yes, groceries. I am a boring simmer. I LOVE not being able to cook anything unless I have some ingredients. It's gonna be so lit!

Now, I know the EP hasn't been released yet but there are already plenty of cottages online, and hey: we wouldn't be simmers if we hadn't been mentally preparing for this pack for weeks (some even for years lol). So feel free to drop your cottages below, even before the pack releses. I'd love to see them <3

In the meantime, feel free to browse the awesome things simmers have made for
Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, and Discover University. Or look at some renovated apartments here.

Happy Cottage Living, everyone! (so hyped lol)
6RWeC6I.png

Comments