Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "Is there a mod/CC for this?" thread

124...Next

Comments

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Is there a mod, or any way to show the sims' name in Create a Household? Right now I pick a sim, then I have to go into Basics to see their name. I want to see their name right in the picking screen. Make sense?
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Is there a mod, or any way to show the sims' name in Create a Household? Right now I pick a sim, then I have to go into Basics to see their name. I want to see their name right in the picking screen. Make sense?

Yes, it definitely does. If there's a mod for that, I want it too.
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hi, does anyone know WCIF the dress on the female Sim in this pic? I created these two a while ago but sadly lost them after I had to wipe my computer. Thank you in advance!
    pn9d9xG.jpg
    Post edited by TinySpaceFox on
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @KatyFernlily Thanks soooo much :heart:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Can anyone recommend me some "slips" (nightwear) that is enabled for pregnancy? River hates the ugly granny-dresses, she's forced to sleep in. :p
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited September 2022
    @Nikkei_Simmer

All right, I have removed the nighties by Katelys as I was informed it is CC for Sims 2. I don't want anyone else downloading it, thinking it is for Sims 3.

No short nighties, but some really cute maternity wear by Poppy Sims. The original website was captured by webarchive.org and the CC can be downloaded. They are package files in zip format. I have downloaded most of these. As stated above, I have a model readily available, and willing to try all of them.
    Post edited by texansky on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    I think Short nighties by Katelys's not showing up because it's a Sims 2 package. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 202 Member
    I would be interested in a mod that make it possible to turn off the filters in CAS as can be done in Sims 4 (I.E. so that a piece of clothing from one category can be used in another category or even make it possible to change clothes between genders).
    I would be interested in a mod that make it possible to turn off the filters in CAS as can be done in Sims 4 (I.E. so that a piece of clothing from one category can be used in another category or even make it possible to change clothes between genders).

NRaaS Dresser mod does that.

https://www.nraas.net/Dresser-Interactions
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 202 Member
    OK, I will check that. Thank you! :)
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    Is there a mod to remove the loathsome interactions from belonging to one of the awful (American) cliché groups that come with university. I avoid my sims interacting or advancing within these groups as the interactions seemed to be designed to specifically insult or cause fights, especially the nerd ones.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
    Is there a mod to remove the loathsome interactions from belonging to one of the awful (American) cliché groups that come with university. I avoid my sims interacting or advancing within these groups as the interactions seemed to be designed to specifically insult or cause fights, especially the nerd ones.

@dothesmustle I think this mod will do that: https://modthesims.info/d/523612

@dothesmustle I think this mod will do that: https://modthesims.info/d/523612

Thanks so much Kevin L5275 but that only removes the visuals but not the "berate ignorance" etc. I find that berate ignorance interaction intolerable, it really tanks a relationship fast. Thanks again for trying though.
    edited April 2023
    @dothesmustle
    You need NRAAS Retuner mod installed, then
    From City Hall or any computer > Retuner > General > Social Interactions > Berate Ignorance, and set autonomous to false.

Or this mod on Sims Asylum, but you must have an account to view it:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/917468/autonomous-berate-ignorance
    @dothesmustle
    You need NRAAS Retuner mod installed, then
    From City Hall or any computer > Retuner > General > Social Interactions > Berate Ignorance, and set autonomous to false.

Or this mod on Sims Asylum, but you must have an account to view it:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/917468/autonomous-berate-ignorance

Ooh retuner, I was always going to get that but felt a bit daunted by it. Thanks so much @KevinL5275 you are a star.
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    That's a tricky one that has been a bug EA never fixed since Ambitions came out. This mod says it fixes it or make its better.
    https://modthesims.info/d/659969/simler90-s-gameplay-core-mod.html

However, it is NOT compatible with NRAAS mods, so you have to pick one or the other. Last I heard the team at NRAAS is working on fixing it for their mods too.