Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of house would you want to see?

Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
I'm in the mood to build a lot of houses and lots lately, and I am running out of ideas!

So I'm here to ask everyone, what kind of house, theme or color palette would you like to see built? Are there specific features or ideas you'd really like to see come to life? I'm open to any ideas, any themes, any genres, whatever you like :D

Photos and references would be greatly appreciated, too!
(I hope this is in the right section...If not, my apologies!)

Comments

• ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Have you tried joining any of the build challenges? Thats what I do when I need some inspiration. I have one that has a few challenges on it : Builders Wanted!!!

There is also the Build n Share Challenges they keep up with them monthly.

AlJay also has a monthly challenge where she posts blueprints and you make your own version of it here
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I'm in the mood to build a lot of houses and lots lately, and I am running out of ideas!

So I'm here to ask everyone, what kind of house, theme or color palette would you like to see built? Are there specific features or ideas you'd really like to see come to life? I'm open to any ideas, any themes, any genres, whatever you like :D

Photos and references would be greatly appreciated, too!
    (I hope this is in the right section...If not, my apologies!)

Here are some ideas for what you could do:
    - do career based houses
    - a house in only 1 colour, or a house with a different colour for each room
    - houses focussed on 1 pack
    - google Popular Architectural Home Styles and build some of the styles you found
    - a house for friends
    - a legacy house
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    My default is farmhouse, so not that exciting creatively. However, whenever I am building my focus is a lot of thr time adding in pack content. It isn't really a challenge, but I think it could be cool to challenge yourself to use a bit of every pack you have to make something. All flavors DLC house would probably look pretty interesting.
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    Have you tried joining any of the build challenges? Thats what I do when I need some inspiration. I have one that has a few challenges on it : Builders Wanted!!!

There is also the Build n Share Challenges they keep up with them monthly.

AlJay also has a monthly challenge where she posts blueprints and you make your own version of it here

I'll have to check out the challenges! :D

Thanks for the suggestions, all of you! I was thinking of doing at least one build inspired by each expansion- So, like and Island Living house, a Discover University house, etc. etc. I build all the time so my gallery is gonna get pretty full :D