Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What small update would make a big difference for you?

Comments

• StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    Five Traits for each Sim instead of three.

Toddler - 1, Child - 2, Teen - 3, Young Adult - 4, Adult - 5.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    StuffyMarx wrote: »
    Five Traits for each Sim instead of three.

Toddler - 1, Child - 2, Teen - 3, Young Adult - 4, Adult - 5.

YA usually have 5 traits, the 3 trait system was another downgrade exclusively for Sims 4 just like Plantsims
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Having the game allow full interactions with ALL of the NPC characters. If I want my Sim to marry the Grim Reaper and have umpteen dozen kids with him, I should be able to do that without having to resort to cheats or mods, ditto for any of the other mythical NPC's in the game.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

Having the game allow full interactions with ALL of the NPC characters. If I want my Sim to marry the Grim Reaper and have umpteen dozen kids with him, I should be able to do that without having to resort to cheats or mods, ditto for any of the other mythical NPC's in the game.

I agree, why can't Grim reproduce kids naturally in Sims 4, We know about his son Nervous Subject.
  • AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member
    To be able to build more on Sixam... I would pay for more lots there. Or to be able to edit my neighborhood backgrounds, even if it's something simple like maybe just a screen you can slide over them to make the homes look different. I want my aliens to live in an alien world or a futuristic "Jetsons" kinda world.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I have read through most of the comments but I'm sorry if mine have already been said and I missed them.

Mine are quite silly little things really, but it would improve my game if...

Sim's published books could be purchased (by all households) like other books, via the bookcase, or found in the library. (You are able to make copies of your own book, but that's not quite the same).

Sims could interact with fish that they catch and put in a fish bowl. You are able to name them, but I'd like to be able to feed them or just watch them.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    When going up in the spaceship at the Geek Fest I'd like to actually land somewhere and go into that world and see it, even expanding Sixam would be interesting. Aliens are a bit lacking in this game.
    Simburian wrote: »
    When going up in the spaceship at the Geek Fest I'd like to actually land somewhere and go into that world and see it, even expanding Sixam would be interesting. Aliens are a bit lacking in this game.

That sounds more like EP content than a minor update, Livable Sixam needs to be a thing.

That sounds more like EP content than a minor update, Livable Sixam needs to be a thing.

Do you think it should be an update for GTW, or should it be a whole new pack?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member

Do you think it should be an update for GTW, or should it be a whole new pack?

I'd even go for the spaceship to get to Batuu myself! Just a minor thing.

I think we'll get an alien world sometime, as we did with Sims 3. That's if there is any interest shown in it.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I have read through most of the comments but I'm sorry if mine have already been said and I missed them.

Sim's published books could be purchased (by all households) like other books, via the bookcase, or found in the library. (You are able to make copies of your own book, but that's not quite the same).

Sims could interact with fish that they catch and put in a fish bowl. You are able to name them, but I'd like to be able to feed them or just watch them.

I would like this expanded further, so when a sim makes a video game it can be played by others sims for example.

I am pretty sure you can put fish in a bowl.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison

I would like this expanded further, so when a sim makes a video game it can be played by others sims for example.

I am pretty sure you can put fish in a bowl.

I agree about the games too. :smile:

I know you can put them in a fish bowl, sorry my comment wasn't written very clearly. I meant I would like to interact with the fish that are in the bowl, such as feeding them and looking at them. One of my Sims has a goldfish she caught in a bowl, she's named it but other than that it's just an ornament. You can look at frogs you catch though.

I haven't got Cats and Dogs or My First Pet, so I don't know of interacting with fish is available in those packs?
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I wish we had hybrids or an alchemy skill so my vampire could learn magic. I also really miss couples cuddling in bed and I would love to have a smaller upright piano for my musical sims.
  • RavioliWusGoodRavioliWusGood Posts: 19 Member
    a way to sort bad CC ingame.. its a nightmare right now :(
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    a way to sort bad CC ingame.. its a nightmare right now :(

Sims Studio will do the job for you:

https://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-installing-sims-4-studio

This isn; just for creating CC and mods, but it also has batch fixes for CC and you can view and edit installed CC.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
    I wish we had hybrids or an alchemy skill so my vampire could learn magic. I also really miss couples cuddling in bed and I would love to have a smaller upright piano for my musical sims.
    I know how there's a way to make vampire spellcasters and it works on consoles, you start with a vampire, get all your vampire powers and sunlight immunity first, then use cheats to enter traits.equip_trait trait_Occult_WitchOccult, welcome to Clan Tremere, unless the Devs did something to make the cheat not work.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Goofballs to stop pranking their own toilets!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I want townies to be able to propose to you, initiate first kiss, ask to be girl/boyfriend, whatever, and when they do there should be a popup for you to decide how to react. EX: "Don Lothario has proposed to {YOUR SIM}! What will you say?" with a yes and no option. After clicking a different animation will play out, and so on.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I know how there's a way to make vampire spellcasters and it works on consoles, you start with a vampire, get all your vampire powers and sunlight immunity first, then use cheats to enter traits.equip_trait trait_Occult_WitchOccult, welcome to Clan Tremere, unless the Devs did something to make the cheat not work.

Thank you! I will have to try it out. :)
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    Being able to choose the book cover for books written by Sims
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Being able to texture ceilings, or even the exposed sides of floor tiles. I don't see it in live mode, usually, but I sure do when taking screen caps.

Making bicycle helmet display a toggle. Some of my sims just aren't all that worried about traumatic brain injury - especially as a sim can't fall off a bike.
  • ImagebearImagebear Posts: 46 Member
    If they fix the bug they cause in last two patch , I will concider playing the game again .
  • Lola SwannLola Swann Posts: 68 Member
    If it didn't take all night to dine at a restaurant.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It would be nice if I could toggle which packs' festivals or events my sims got notifications of. I really have no intention of taking my Henford-dwellers to San Myshuno for Geek Fest. While some players may wish to be notified, it simply slows my game down to have it tracking and reporting all that all the time.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm not sure if this would qualify as "small" or not, but I would love it if there were some proper "in law" relationships, that actually affect how sims interact. I play multi-generation a lot, and one thing that constantly irks me is the lack of multi-generation in law relations.

This isn't just hoping for cutesy interactions or anything, it's actually vital, because of how flippant romance is in the game. For instance, I was playing with a jealous sim recently--a kind of difficult trait to play, but I don't mind the drama too much. What I DO mind is how he gets "jealous pangs" every time his wife talks to his GRANDMOTHER. And many times I've had sims get flirty or have whims to do romance with their in laws, since they tend to have friendly relationships with them, Which I wouldn't mind, if the game had them treat this as an actual thing, like some kind of "Omg! I can't believe I'm attracted to my brother-in-law! Ack!" moodlet. Ideally, I'd like romance to still be possible between in laws, but much less likely for autonomous actions, more difficult to succeed at romance actions between them, and some kind of beefed up embarrassment moodlet related to it.

Anyway, this might be a more complex overhaul, but basically any sort of improvement to multi-generation and extended family relations would be my top priority.