Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please tweak these areas

simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Please please consider and thank you!

1. Give sorting options in my gallery, its the only way I know to save my sims and it is where I sort my neighborhoods from. Without sorting options like A-Z, or by Town etc it is very time consuming.
2. I really want to take pics of my sims without all the pop up boxes showing up in the picture. I remember one of the other sim games did not show them.
3. The Control Panel is so big and has so much wasted space. It really bugs me every time I play, if it was trimmed down I could see the game better.
4. Why can't I change one of my own houses and upload a different named edition? It tells me every-time that it already exists.
5. It's a shame when I duplicate uploads to my gallery and studio and can't delete one without losing the download count, transferring to the remaining one by the same name would be so nice and I did try to rename it first.
6. The police career field suggestion. Real officers usually have a pic of the person they are putting an APB out on, a general description is so vague and I have an officer who cannot get her next arrest because it wont show the perp where they are supposed to be.

I made a mental list while playing and thought of this stuff. Thanks for reading and I hope it is considered.