Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Gameplay Objects/Items Do You Want Added?

13...Next

Comments

• TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    edited July 2021
    StuffyMarx wrote: »
    - decor/clutter shaped like food (cheese wheels, links of sausages, food cans, sacks, etc) to decorate pantries with.
    That's the sort of thing that was just begging to be a part of either the Cool Kitchen Stuff pack or the Country Kitchen Kit. An opportunity lost, IMHO.
    There are sacks and produce piles as objects in the new Cottage Living pack, maybe they can be used via Debug mode. I don't have that pack yet so I can't really comment.

Yes, it was a missed opportunity.

The sugar and flour packs don't spoil, so they can definitely be used as decorations too. But they are really small. I have one of each on my Sims' kitchen counter.

One of the new cooking recipes is cheese. The final result is a wheel of cheese the size of a plate. Like all recipes it is perishable... but Sims who complete the Masterchef aspiration get the Fresh Chef trait, meaning the food they prepare never spoils. So it might be possible to display it without having to worry about it going bad after a little.

StuffyMarx wrote: »
    One of your other suggestions (nectar vat), I suppose it's similar to a juicer? That would be a pretty nice way to utilise the garden produce I'm lugging around. I don't know how keen I would be for a cool glass of onion juice though.
    There's a juice fizzer thing in Eco Lifestyle though. I haven't messed around with it yet.

I was thinking of one of those big vats where people traditionally used to stomp grapes. We had something similar in the Sims 3, for nectar making. But a juicer for the kitchen would also be amazing. We need more kitchen appliances.
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    what about sims version of Bop it or maybe cards against humanity.
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    I'm bored of the few video games my Sims have to use. How about a whack-a-mole or punching bag game? I mean, If I can put a bowling alley in my Sim house, why not some other carnival-style games? The game where you grab the metal sticks and try to hold on as it shocks you could be hysterical to watch! 😵
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    how about something that makes temporary life states like skeletons or plant sims permanent, now that would be something I would pay for.
    how about something that makes temporary life states like skeletons or plant sims permanent, now that would be something I would pay for.

Never tell them you'll pay for it. lol

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    I'm bored of the few video games my Sims have to use. How about a whack-a-mole or punching bag game? I mean, If I can put a bowling alley in my Sim house, why not some other carnival-style games? The game where you grab the metal sticks and try to hold on as it shocks you could be hysterical to watch! 😵

I like the concept of whack-a-mole and the punching bag game. What about a Slip N' Slide while we are at it for kids to play with?
    EliteGirl wrote: »

I like the concept of whack-a-mole and the punching bag game. What about a Slip N' Slide while we are at it for kids to play with?

I think there's a pack like Backyard Stuff or something like that, that has a slip n slide. That's one pack I didn't get.

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • PeeteyDPeeteyD Posts: 1 New Member
    MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS—drums that are playable, some sort of feature where you can join/form a band and practice, rehearse, and play gigs. you could like have everybody playing instruments and then hit a sync button or something like that to where they all get on the same page and play together. You could even get deep into a storyline where everybody hates each other or one of the guys in the band is a drug addict and you can’t get them to play or practice, or your manager is stealing money from the band or other miscellaneous in-fighting within the band— jealousy over who is the main songwriter and who isn’t getting enough credit when they think they should—all that 🐸🐸🐸🐸—the drama that being in a band could bring about would be endless. Plus it would be cool if you could somehow get them to play your own music. Having the band play tunes you make on garage band, for example, that would be awesome. You could have like your own virtual band. I think that would be amazing. What you could also do with playing concerts—I bet that would be really interesting….if you don’t practice enough you would suck, but if you practice the amount you should or over the amount you should you guys would be really tight and sound awesome— but that could make people in the band mad because you’re overworking them, etc. you could either be the leader of the band or just join around and be sort of “the bass player”…. all that stuff. Also, being able to drive cars would be awesome. I’m sure that both ideas have been mentioned a million times already but I just joined so, whatever.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    EliteGirl wrote: »

I think there's a pack like Backyard Stuff or something like that, that has a slip n slide. That's one pack I didn't get.

Oh okay. I didn't know.
  • HelentedsHelenteds Posts: 3 New Member
    I think it would be cool if there was another pet food dish, but styled like an old decorated bowl (i.e. one swatch could be delftware patterned, etc.), which would work better in historical/cottagecore builds. Right now there are only the contemporary plastic pet dishes and the modern ones, which don't really work in some builds.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    What about a broom for those playing cottage living or vampires with bust the dust? Might seem odd to have a sweeper among antiques.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    wahini2024 wrote: »
    More diverse community lots. I get a little tired of which bar/lounge, which museum, which fitness center etc. More family friendly lots like a water park or petting zoo or orchards or ranches. I literally never go to a park to play chess irl. My sims don't stay home a lot and the community lots being more diverse and family friendly would be amazing.
    Maybe sports teams you can watch (create sim rivalry) for the athletic career track perhaps. So yeah, better community lots would be great

I feel the same way. We need lots like amusement parks,laundromats,convieence stores,tennis courts,cinemas,etc. ASnd we also need multi-purpose community lots so we could build whatever we want.

I just hope EA/Maxis will start listening to us more and add these much-needed lots.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?