Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question for Bloggers

TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
Question:
If I wanted to do an online Blog not Vlog but Blog of my Sims 4 Gameplay which Free Blogging Site would you recommend?
I don't use Facebook or Twitter and probably never will.
Never tried Tumbler, Reddit, or Pinterest and not interested in becoming a influencer or making money at all.
I just want a space to create stories and share my gaming adventures without feeling like I have to make it all grandiose.
Something to share with my friends and family. Prefer a site that doesn't bog down readers with adds.
Any Ideas? Thanks you in advance!

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm not a blogger but there is a section here on the forums where people post their stories. It's in the Creative Corner. In that section, you'll find a category called Stories and Legacies (or something like that).

Also, there are a few threads in General Discussion where simmers share their gameplay. There are two: one for ongoing stories and another for a gameplay session recap. They're called "What Happened in your Game?" and "What Happened in your Game, the Non-Serial Version?"
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited July 2021
    I love using Wordpress! Very easy, you can just choose a simple lay-out if you want to. I use the free version and I've never had the problem of not being able to do something.

I do recommend uploading your pictures to an external image host, like imgbb. Wordpress does have a file storage limit but that's easy to work around if you use an image host.