Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heir Poll (gen 3): Straud legacy (ONLY BIO CHILDREN) *Poll closed*

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
ETA: Poll now closed. Looks like Rowan is our winner :)

You may have already seen the poll I posted yesterday for the 3rd gen of the Straud legacy-bachelor challenge. So far, Clemmie has been winning that poll. However, I have since realised that she shouldn't really be eligible for heir in the first place. In a legacy-BACHELOR challenge, it should be a rule that the heir has to be related to the winner of the bachelor/bachelorette as well as to the heir/ess. But Clemmie's father is not the winner of the previous heiress' bachelorette - he was her boyfriend who she broke up with before the bachelorette challenge started. I kind of feel like if Clemmie becomes the heiress of gen 3, it would be unfair on the creator of the winner of gen 2's bachelor challenge and would also go against the spirit of the challenge.

So, I'm excluding Clemmie from the vote. And that's why I have made this new poll which includes only the biological children of the second gen heiress' husband (= the winner of the second gen bachelorette).

All of the kids are YAs in my game now, so all 3 of their traits are listed. They are all mermaids. Since Vlad was my founder, they are Vlad's grandkids. As usual, the spouse of the gen 3 heir/heiress will be determined by a bachelor/ette challenge - the casting thread for that will open probably soon after this poll closes.

1. Acacia Straud:
RyQCoyL.png?1
86i6Xgb.png?1

Traits: goofball, paranoid, romantic

Aspiration: Has already completed the joke star aspiration and is currently working on the master chef aspiration.

2. Oleander (Oly) Straud:
AfjycdW.png?1
7u6Ubi3.png?1

Traits: geek, genius, cat lover.

Aspiration: Has already completed the mansion baron and serial romantic aspirations. Currently working on the computer whiz aspiration.

3. Rowan Straud:
aDzB3OM.png?1
YMLpNnl.png?1

Traits: dog lover, jealous, genius.

Aspiration: Has already completed the Strangerville mystery aspiration and isn't currently working on any aspiration but if he wins obviously I will pick another aspiration for him.
Post edited by MaggieMarley on

Heir Poll (gen 3): Straud legacy (ONLY BIO CHILDREN) *Poll closed* 37 votes

Acacia Straud
37%
PlayerSinger2010greydonnmjalletKatiardguezannaliese39blur0seKarababy52RLcoolsim9999999afai1261GalaxySimsGirlEliteGirlIsharellBookBear 14 votes
Oleander (Oly) Straud
16%
notasmokealarm09LiELFmusteniThriorCelSimsRhain420 6 votes
Rowan Straud
45%
sunhair2008MonaSolstraaleTerraKnightsSnuffyBucketpendragon1980TheYayToastpammiechickDoloresGreyNesoiancitizenjoRN1414QueenarellaSims_JunkieZazzyKittynTwinkiesLAPerti23DivaDogsStrangerville_Hero 17 votes

Comments