Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Expansion Packs The Sims 4 Needs!

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Sims 4 Generations
More gameplay for each and every life stage. From babys to elders!
ss_2ab103f5db432fe18398b1ba0e14e2dd31661313.1920x1080.jpg?t=1447354275

Sims 4 Coastal Living
Discover places below and above the sea in a Mediterranean-style coastal EP!
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991437/sims-4-coastal-living-ep
Intrepid-Travel-greece_santorini_oia_ss-464541938.jpg

Sims 4 Showtime
Become a band member, an acrobat or singer or magician and perform live on stage! Work your way up from the performance stage in the park to the grand arena stage!
magicianeventcenter.gif

Sims 4 Time Travel
Travel back in time! Change the present!
csm_throughtheages_a7ff2f39a1.png
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Ooo, can I get that Sims 4 Through the Ages Pack. :D However, it would be wonderful if they made that true. ;)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Generations. Please give us Generations and cars at last!
  • Options
    EyeHateGodEyeHateGod Posts: 2 New Member
    The game need definitely an Showtime EP, I wanna want make a band :((( and add electric guitar, drum ect.
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    A romance pack wedding pack. I really hope we get online dating soon.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2021
    I think we need a fairytale world exactly like I suggested here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991397/fairytale-world#latest

That and we need a werewolf and werevamp pack. It doesn’t make sense to have just vampires and not werewolves and werevamps. I also think we should have a superhero/supervillain pack that has a world similar to Gotham WITH cars and NO weapons, but instead both supervillains and superheroes can have superpowers.

I also think we should have an anime style pack with an APPROPRIATE anime style world.With BOTH clothing for men AND women from MOST of the “Legend Of Zelda” games, such as Link’s blue, red and green tunic with tights, Zelda’s dress from “Ocarina Of Time” and also Colette Brunel’s outfit from the first “Tales of Symphonia” game and Sheena Fujibayashi’s outfit from the first “Tales of Symphonia” game, as well as the both MALE and FEMALE clothing from the “Harvest Moon” games “A Wonderful Life” and “Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life”. We should also have Roy and Marth’s outfits from “Super Smash Brothers Melee”.
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I wish more ceiling/wall light for off the grid. Generation pack for more activity and gameplay is great too. Want update for more wood working too.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    edited July 2021
    The three looks very good! :)
    Through The Ages looks awesome, is the one I'm more interested with!
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Burglars with a banking lot type,a new money system, and jewels that sims can make/wear/steal.
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited July 2021
    Ooh, never considered a Mediterranean-style coastal EP. It'd be something a bit different for sure. I also would love a Generations-type pack of sorts, more family stuff to do especially things for younger Sims. That's why I'm glad for the kids gardening/group cooking update.
    they/them or she/her