Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big feels w upgraded equipment

kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
I just want to say that I’ve been playing the sims since it’s inception and I’ve always had hand me down computers or floor models (that I’ve always been grateful for) and I’ve always pushed them to their limits spec wise with the graphics settings. I wasn’t struggle bussing it with my last set up or at least I didn’t think I was despite my long load times...

But for the first time in my adult life I got myself an actual gaming laptop that is more than enough for the sims and playing on it the last few days has been life changing haha.

Like. The game is so pretty. It’s so fast. It’s such a joy to play now. I’ve actually spent most of my time digging up artifacts, but it has definitely renewed my love and interest in the game because I feel like I’m seeing it all for the first time. Textures are so much nicer. The jewelry actually shines lol.

If you’ve been on the fence abt upgrading, worthy investment, 10/10 recommend.

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Congrats! 🥳 I remember the first time I booted up games after a computer upgrade too. It's a nice feeling
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?