Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full time member of the forums!

JohnTheSim96JohnTheSim96 Posts: 43 Member
edited August 2021 in Off Topic Chat
I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome to the forums, and the support and help on becoming a full member, I couldn't have done it without you guys, it really means so much to me, you all are very kind, thanks again for everything. I am having a great time here and really enjoying the Sims games. I hope this topic for a new discussion is alright, if it isn't and either gets moved or deleted, its fine, just wanted to give my thanks, I am new and don't really know my way around the site too well. Well anyways, Sul Sul!
Post edited by JohnTheSim96 on

Comments

• ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Hi and welcome! 😎🎉🎉🎉
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Hello John, and a very warm welcome! Thank you so much for posting this thread. I have also found this forum super welcoming. There are simmers of all ages here, with many different interests regarding the Sims.

I would love to know what kind of simmer you are! A builder, a family player, an occult player, or something else?

There's definitely something for everyone here, and I look forward to seeing your participation in the forums! Also, my private messages are always open if you want to chat!

Take care!
  • JohnTheSim96JohnTheSim96 Posts: 43 Member
    @ncisGibbs02 Hello there and thanks for the welcomes!
    @GirlFromIpanema Hello there! Thanks so much for the very warm welcome, and no problem on posting the thread, and the forum indeed is very welcoming, The type of simmer I am, I never really given it too much thought, I am not much of a builder, family is fun to have, and occult player I am not sure what that means, and something else, I guess I am just a simmer for fun, I love the Sims games, and thanks again, my messages are also open as well.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hi John,

Welcome, i'm a long time simmer, i like everyone on
    the forums, have any questions feel free to ask, again
    welcome! :)
    @Patrice Hi there, thanks for more welcomes, I am new to the forums, but not the Sims, I've been playing them for along time. :)
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    That's cool! i have a lot of sims4, which ones are your fav? :)
    @Patrice I have played most of the Sim games, 1 through 4, 4 being my favriote. 1 was good, 2 was, eh to me and 3 was pretty good too.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Hello, welcome!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    @DeKay Hello there! And thank you for the welcomes.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Welcome to the forum, join in any time. It is interesting to see so many people who actively play the game on here. Many have different opinions but things stay lively. Different gameplay styles are good. Anyway, have fun and thanks for joining.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.