Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made a Cemetery.

I think it turned out really cool. Wanted to share it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/U4r5C7ZuEZ1kkNju7 There is even a small Pet cemetery in the back.

Comments

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    You did a great job, love that you included a space for pets. I might have to edit mine to add one :)
    3lEpuQP.png
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    It looks nice. Can I download it from the gallery?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I have a cemetery in most worlds, some of them are rather tiny though and none include pets. Finer houses have a family grave with a little more decor. There is a fee for all graves, but I've not been great at following up on this all.

There exists a graveyard mod out there causing visitors to mourn etc, I never tested it though.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    The graveyard mod sounds really cool, I’d love to see that implemented in the main game as an official cemetery lot type.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I set the cemetery lot as a community garden lot type. The sims get to tend to the flowers and they can craft candles on the lot too and sell for those who forget to bring them. The lot is haunted, so there are some ghosts on the lot. The cemetery is empty for now as my sims don't die but I wanted to bring there the urns of those random townies who die on other lots due to various reasons. There is a large crypt underneath, empty as well. The lot wasn't intended so much as a cemetery but as an easy way to deal with all matters of death, resurrections, weddings, etc. It has a tiny church and wishing well on the lot too and it doubles as a cheap vampire hotel.
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    It looks nice. Can I download it from the gallery?

Yes Its in the Gallery.
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    You did a great job, love that you included a space for pets. I might have to edit mine to add one :)
    3lEpuQP.png
    Your Church looks cooler. I was going for a Graveyard Keeper look.