Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sept. 2021 Paid content speculation

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Stuff Pack
    September seem high time for a stuff pack, but maybe a game pack will still come in October or November.

EP is coming in November. I doubt we'll get another GP this year. I'm hoping for a Kit in August and another Kit and Stuffpack in October. If I'm wrong however and we get another Gamepack in September it will be more the merrier.
    Stuff Pack
    Maybe we'll finally get a Pool Stuffpack in September. It isn't looking like there will be a Pool Update in July. If not a Pool Sp I'd take a Pool Kit in August.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Game Pack
    Onverser wrote: »
    They usually like to add a ton of totally unnecessary stuff packs every year, and we've only had one this year in January so I'm guessing that

I like stuff packs and don’t see them as unnecessary
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Stuff Pack
    I predict another Stuff Pack. Maybe it'll finally be the Dangerous Stuff Pack, with Burglars and stealing expensive items. Maybe the stealing fox was a hint ;)
    Stuff Pack
    bixters wrote: »
    I predict another Stuff Pack. Maybe it'll finally be the Dangerous Stuff Pack, with Burglars and stealing expensive items. Maybe the stealing fox was a hint ;)

Burglers and NPC Cops will most likely come in a free update like the other npc's.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Stuff Pack
    I really want it to be a game pack because we need either werewolves or hotels, but for some reason it feels like a stuff pack would be due.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • StephenJHollowayStephenJHolloway Posts: 71 Member
    Nothing
    I feel like there will be a break in packs for a while.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Game Pack
    I think we are getting a fairies game pack on august and a medieval expansion september. Maybe thats why yhey want us to buy cottage living until september 2nd. Its because horees (medieval) are coming next.
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2021
    Game Pack
    I predict fairies in a game pack around September, and Generations in an expansion pack in early December. And cars some time next year, maybe in February

I also think we will get another community stuff pack early next year. And of course some other kits and stuff packs sprinkled in between my other predictions.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2021
    Stuff Pack
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    I think we are getting a fairies game pack on august and a medieval expansion september. Maybe thats why yhey want us to buy cottage living until september 2nd. Its because horees (medieval) are coming next.

It likely wouldn't be September, but November or maybe December since Cottage Living is coming in July instead of June, but I doubt they'd want to miss out on those holiday sales. So let's go with November for the EP like usual.

I don't know if it would be this EP, but I've felt like a Medieval pack would also be a great place for horses just like you said. Have it be one of the main features of the pack, and throw in some things like play-sword fighting or fencing, and archery. Nothing too violent of course.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Kit

Burglers and NPC Cops will most likely come in a free update like the other npc's.

I hope not @catloverplayer - I do NOT want burglers in my game. I hated them in TS2 & 3 and am glad they aren't in TS4. If they add them, stuff them in a stuff pack. Do not push to base game.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    troshalom wrote: »

I hope not @catloverplayer - I do NOT want burglers in my game. I hated them in TS2 & 3 and am glad they aren't in TS4. If they add them, stuff them in a stuff pack. Do not push to base game.
    I would think that if they do bring back the cat burglar to the game, that they would include a way to disable them in the game through settings. That way players that don't want the cat burglars in their game will be able to disable them for a burglar free game.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

I would think that if they do bring back the cat burglar to the game, that they would include a way to disable them in the game through settings. That way players that don't want the cat burglars in their game will be able to disable them for a burglar free game.

having Burglars as a Lot Challenge would probably be the best solution
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

having Burglars as a Lot Challenge would probably be the best solution
    Could be! I mean if you look at how burglars approached a sim's house in 3. It almost looked like that they were part of a lot challenge.
  • _Knike1214__Knike1214_ Posts: 4 New Member
    Stuff Pack
    I say a stuff pack!!
    Can we vote for more than one on this? Because I'm thinking either a Stuff or a Kit.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Kit
    I'd prefer a Stuff Pack but they said kits were going to be more regular. I think for this reason September we'll get a kit.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Stuff Pack
    I would love another game pack in the fall but I doubt we get one. Maybe we will get a stuff pack. I hope we actually get an end of the year EP. I wish they would put out more content more frequently. If it is a kit or SP I hope it is pool related.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Game Pack
    my guess is we will be lucky to get a new pack before October and then I hope it a fairy and or Werewolf pack and then a new expansion packs before xmas I am hoping generations but who know I've been wrong before
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2021
    Kit
    I will speculate it's a kit this summer, of all the left over stuff that should have been in the previous packs.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Game Pack
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    kostasmpi wrote: »

It likely wouldn't be September, but November or maybe December since Cottage Living is coming in July instead of June, but I doubt they'd want to miss out on those holiday sales. So let's go with November for the EP like usual.

I don't know if it would be this EP, but I've felt like a Medieval pack would also be a great place for horses just like you said. Have it be one of the main features of the pack, and throw in some things like play-sword fighting or fencing, and archery. Nothing too violent of course.

Well maybe a death pit and dragons too.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited July 2021
    Game Pack
    I hope we'll finally get Generations, but that better be an EP.

So I hope the GP in Sept/Oct will be active school gameplay.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Game Pack
    I'm just going to really wild and suggest that we could get a kit in August, a SP in September, a GP in October, and an EP in November.

That being said, I had forgotten that we got a GP so late in the year this time; I keep trying to forget that DHD was released in June. So I wouldn't be that surprised if the GP (hopefully fairies or werewolves) is pushed to January or February. But if that happens, I think we could get another kit in October, or at least before the end of the year.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Game Pack
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Please let it be a game pack with another occult. I hope we finally get werewolves.

We need an actual unique world too, so really hoping the next occult pack is at least a GP and not a SP.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited July 2021
    Game Pack
    Since September is a month before Halloween, Werewolves makes perfect sense however they might go in a different direction and release Werewolves in a month that's nowhere close to September or October like April, Fairies is another GP option but I see them being closely tied to spring or summer months.