Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you use to tell stories for your Sims?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    IamJIamJ Posts: 44 Member
    The "story" is all written in my head.
    I’m not a storyteller player, so I don’t know if it really applies, but whatever I’m imagining that my sims experience is is all in my head anyway, I rarely remember to take any screenshots, and even when I do I never do anything with them. The only thing I sometimes use screenshots for is to use them for paintings and photos to hang on the sims walls. With the first families I created for my custom hoods I took some family photos to make portraits for next generations, and also some photos that my sims later painted that I hung in the city hall to be like “portraits of the founders” sort of. But I’m at the sixth generation by now and I just rarely take photos anymore.
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

I’ve started several illustrated sims stories but always get tired of having nowhere to really share them, so now I just play them out in my head. Maybe one day I’ll make a blog or something.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    I use poses to tell my stories about 75% of the time and sometimes I just use my head 😀
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    If I like a character, I don't make Sim stories about them- I put them in my own world, where I perfect their personalities, drop their plumbobs at the door, and become real story characters. They no longer can even be called Sims by the time I'm done with them. Chances are, you could read about them and not even think for a moment that their original selves ever spoke Simlish. Sims generates new character ideas for me like crazy.