What do you use to tell stories for your Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,023 Member
    The "story" is all written in my head.
    Mostly in my head, but a few photo snippets here and there of parts of that bigger picture.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 138 Member
    It's all in my head. I don't have the energy to blog or vlog about it.
  • johnny33johnny33 Posts: 79 Member
    Ever since I found out Sims 3 keeps track of days I've been interested in story telling with the day tracker. Just started a new save where my sim is writing books as a form of memories that are stamped with the in-game date. I'm probably going to have to build a large library eventually :D

mRfnSIc.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 923 Member
    All (fictional) stories start in somebody's head, so...
  • elissaaaaelissaaaa Posts: 4 New Member
    Honestly one of the only reasons that keeps me playing is making the story up in my head but also screenshots are fun too
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,282 Member
    How can we add custom memories in sims 3 scrapbook? Would love to do it. Is it posible?
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 423 Member
    The Sims 2 photo albums
    @texxx78 You should see a button in the Universal Control Panel (UCP). It looks like a tiny photo album picture. You can't miss it. Click on that button. The game will take you into Cameraman mode, and you can focus the camera and take a picture. Once you have taken a picture, that picture will automatically go into the active Sim's photo album, and you can write a little title and description.

For me at least, I really dislike the built-in memories system, and I usually disable all memories. Instead of creating auto-memories, I just make custom memories/snapshots and fill up the scrapbooks that way.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,282 Member
    @waterywatermelon thank you so much! A way to write my family's history in game, with pictures... This is amazing!