Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream about Sims 5

ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I had a dream last night where I was playing Sims 5. So weird but I wanted to share as there some interesting features. I usually dream about travelling or animals and keep a dream journal by my bed. My dreams are very detailed, I don’t know why.

The town was like a treasure map in design with arrows to circles which were the towns you could pick. I picked one called Rumble Rivers. It looked like a real life street but the Sims were similar to how they are in 4 but smoother. You could play a whole street by switching Sims without pausing. You started by clicking on an existing Sim milling about the street which started a short tutorial.
There was no lag.
No separate CAS.
Everything in Build mode so you selected either your Sim or the house to change. Like a big magazine, it paused live mode as you scrolled through pages for hair, clothes, furniture and landscaping etc. You had to type the page number and asset code to apply the item to your Sim.
Sims milling about could interact with other Sims. Some Sims were standing by their front door and called over others to chat.
You could also set the colour of the sky and select which clouds you wanted to float by whilst in live mode.

There were only two active careers to choose, the mail carrier or cleaning service. I chose the mail carrier where you could select to be the ‘great deliverer’ by being very helpful, give directions and be nice to everyone or ‘scourge of the street’ by delivering mail to the wrong address, bury mail or ripping bills all causing Sims to miss paying. There was an option to ‘deny everything’ if Sims challenged you and run off.
I was having a lot of fun being a pesky mail carrier. 😂.

I was really sad to wake up 😭.
Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞

Comments

• YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    I had a dream, too. I dreamt about a new EP of The Sims 1. It allowed you build up railway freely.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Yumeng wrote: »
    I had a dream, too. I dreamt about a new EP of The Sims 1. It allowed you build up railway freely.
    That sounds good. I’d like a railway system.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 77 Member
    Thank you for the altered prophecy!! I would not downplay dreams especially this. I had a dream once before and the gameplay was actually provided in an expansion pack with boats or houseboats. It was either for sims 3 or sims 4. It was unreal but it happened!!!