Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Henford-on-Bagley World Discussion Thread

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
This is the place to discuss the new world coming with Cottage Living. Please feel free to post pictures that are released.

So Far here is what we know

The world contains Ruins

The world has multiple swimming lakes

The world has atleast 2 waterfalls confirmed. There may be more.

The world has a forest

The world has rabbits,foxes and birds.

The home to the right of the waterfall is a starter home

The world has a countryside area and some expensive farmlots

Several Gamechangers have create the lots for this world

The cave above the waterfall might work like the one in Sulani or it may just be set dressing.

12 Lots Total 2 Empty Lots kinda small for an Expansion Pack

Has Grocery Buying Stalls and food stalls

1 pub that of course can be converted.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It's said that there's a new woohoo spot coming in this world. What that spot is was not disclosed at the time.
  • scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    edited June 2021
    Personally I am hoping one of the two empty lots is the 64<64 lot. We do not have a empty lot of that size and I hate bulldozing pre-made lots especially if Sims live there. I love the look of the world. I am hoking to build an off the grid witch's cottage. In a remote lot.
    Post edited by scoed1227 on
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    scoed1227 wrote: »
    Personally I am hoping one of the two empty lots is the 64<64 lot. We do not have a empty lot of that size and I hate bulldozing pre-made lots especially if Sims live there. I love the look of the world. I am joking to build an off the grid witch's cottage. In a remote lot.
    Same here!
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    Personally I am hoping one of the two empty lots is the 64<64 lot. We do not have a empty lot of that size and I hate bulldozing pre-made lots especially if Sims live there. I love the look of the world. I am hoking to build an off the grid witch's cottage. In a remote lot.

The 64x64 lot is not empty, Devon Bumpkin has confirmed to have build on it, it's a residential, but so far it's unclear if anyone of the premades is living in it.

• scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    AmeliaTodd wrote: »

The 64x64 lot is not empty, Devon Bumpkin has confirmed to have build on it, it's a residential, but so far it's unclear if anyone of the premades is living in it.

That is bad news. I don't know anything about Devon Bumpkin but I am sure he did a fine job building it. Just, I wanted to have an empty 64x64 lot. There is so few of them and none of them are empty. Oh well, At least they had someone who cares build it, some of the maxis made lots aren't even functional so this game changer built lots is such an upgrade. If the unbuilt lots are small they will be useless to me, so I hope at least one will be larger. We have plenty of smaller sized lots to build on.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    College Living? Wasn't that Discover University?
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2021
    This is the place to discuss the new world coming with College Living. Please feel free to post pictures that are released.

The world contains Ruins

The world has a forest

The cave above the waterfall might work like the one in Sulani or it may just be set dressing.

College Living?

This world does look premising.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member

Does somebody know how big the lot is? I hope it is not small, I wanted to move my family there and the family is quite big :/
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2021

That is bad news. I don't know anything about Devon Bumpkin but I am sure he did a fine job building it. Just, I wanted to have an empty 64x64 lot. There is so few of them and none of them are empty. Oh well, At least they had someone who cares build it, some of the maxis made lots aren't even functional so this game changer built lots is such an upgrade. If the unbuilt lots are small they will be useless to me, so I hope at least one will be larger. We have plenty of smaller sized lots to build on.

Devon is a very good builder and a game changer.
    calaprfy wrote: »
    College Living? Wasn't that Discover University?

Oops. I ll fix.
    marcel21 wrote: »
    This is the place to discuss the new world coming with College Living. Please feel free to post pictures that are released.

The world contains Ruins

The world has a forest

College Living?

This world does look premising.

I just fixed it.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

🐸🐸🐸🐸. I was hoping to put down the 64x64 house that came with Cats & Dogs.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Going by things the gurus have tweeted, here's how I think the 3 neighbourhoods will be set up:

- Town neighbourhood (where all the shops etc will be, as well as maybe one or two small residential lots?)
    - Countryside neighbourhood (where the big rural lots will be for our farm homesteads)
    - Forest neighbourhood (where we can forage for foods, make friends with bunnies/birds, and maybe visit the ruins?)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I wonder what the chances are that at least one of the neighborhoods has three lots of the same size? I want to move in three rival families that need to start with exactly the same conditions.

I'm also very curious about the premades that come with this world. So far almost every pack had some I loved and planning how to integrate the new sims into my story (and whom to delete) was always a fun way to pass the time until release/sale.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Will the world have custom generated townies with unique names like in Sulani and Mt. Komorebi?
  • Zozotanarg13Zozotanarg13 Posts: 12 New Member
    [quote="AmeliaTodd;c-17915219"][quote="scoed1227;c-17915190"]Personally I am hoping one of the two empty lots is the 64<64 lot. We do not have a empty lot of that size and I hate bulldozing pre-made lots especially if Sims live there. I love the look of the world. I am hoking to build an off the grid witch's cottage. In a remote lot. [/quote]

[/quote]

I mean if you want that lot you can always evict the NPC living there
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Very nice, I can't wait to see which of my 5 Castles will fit in on the 64x64 Lot.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    I wonder what the chances are that at least one of the neighborhoods has three lots of the same size? I want to move in three rival families that need to start with exactly the same conditions.

I'm also very curious about the premades that come with this world. So far almost every pack had some I loved and planning how to integrate the new sims into my story (and whom to delete) was always a fun way to pass the time until release/sale.

I'm betting that Snow White sim and her boyfriend are premades.
    logion wrote: »
    Will the world have custom generated townies with unique names like in Sulani and Mt. Komorebi?

We don't know yet.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member

I need that 64x64 lot for a build I had temporarily in another world. So I will need to delete Mr Bumpkin's build, too. Is t not possible moving it to a slightly smaller lot? I realize some of the build will go lost, but if there is lots of farming fields, the build might still be a good one if some land is cut off. But will it be possible?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Very nice, I can't wait to see which of my 5 Castles will fit in on the 64x64 Lot.

Ha! I'm moving on a palace, LOL. I worry a bit it might look all wrong in the new cottage world, but I'll modify the exterior to make a monster fit in...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I am not so fond of gc buildings, they have a tendancy to overdecorate their buildings, I want empty shells that I can adjust to the Sims living there.