Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite Sims 4 world? (v2.0)

13...Next

Comments

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Other
    In terms of aesthetics - Glimmerbrook and Windenburg.
    In terms of playability (like I enjoy being in the world, not just zooming around looking at it) - San Myshuno and Forgotten Hollow
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Windenburg
    babajayne wrote: »
    None of those worlds are perfect for me. It snows too much in Willow Creek and Newcrest, and I don’t understand why. Didn’t they model these after the southern US? There are palm trees.

I find the neighborhood amenities lacking in Windenburg and I wish we had the freedom to use the Chalet lot as residential.

It rains too much in Brindleton Bay.

I’m hoping the weather in Henford-on-Bagley is a bit more mild. Maybe that one will end up being my favorite world. I do like countryside worlds. But I like to play in all the worlds and it’s easier to appreciate them that way. If I play exclusively in one world, I get sick of it.

Yeah, the summers in Brindleton Bay are basically monsoons. Does anyone know if there's a mod to make it rain less in Brindleton Bay?

My favorite world is Windenburg, I like the variety of the world and I adore the Tudor theme. But I actually think all the worlds are very pretty. :)
  • derevaunderevaun Posts: 46 Member
    San Myshuno
    Having lived in New Orleans and Tucson IRL, I love the base game worlds and in fact they're what drew me to the game in the first place. But I always tend to put my sims in San Myshuno because I miss downtown urban living the most. All that said, I wouldn't, couldn't sim without Sulani.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Other
    Sulani.