Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is your favorite Sims 3 EA-made World?

Which is your favorite Sims 3 EA-made World? 79 votes

Twinbrook (Ambitions EP)
7%
VincentTParysikasika18InfraGreenEnkiSchmidtLivsimsgal05 6 votes
Bridgeport (NightLife EP)
15%
Emily4331CororonJeansoofionaloveserranoAstroBreazonaJordan061102heauxfinityTheRachsterRachRySBISimcity_TrainsSaturninex 12 votes
Appaloosa Plains (Pets EP)
2%
kiara07izecson 2 votes
Starlight Shores (ShowTime EP)
2%
SimplyJenSleepstar 2 votes
Moonlight Falls (Supernatural EP)
20%
Piazzagirl1015PlayerSinger2010DarkLady2788KennziKaigejohnny33AlexaKrybekkasanBlueSpaarkleAlphaFFrogKelvinSunsetSimsPrimeSERVERFRAKeiomestreCalico45AnisEB97ergo_slum 16 votes
Isla Paradiso (Island Paradise EP)
10%
suetoopGITTE2001SimsCat84delicadoEA_MariDragonmasterleoAuntyCaitlinbookwormsimmer25 8 votes
any of the Exotic Destinations / University district / Futuristic World
0%
any of the Store worlds
18%
jaletu2005SikoahGraceMonet11PuddinroyStarsaphire2ApparentlyAwesomeemorrillGabbyGirlJigazorbecomingjennOnverserbritpopsimsKNORearKynanAnnaRowley 15 votes
Sunset Valley (base game)
20%
nickibitswardalejandro15039MikezumiAnthonydyerSchnapsPeachHal2003Simmer2500coolsim9999999AvataritNikkei_SimmerBrandontaylorelleskyheartSeashoreLiviaSharoniaIVXXXVITurjan 16 votes
Results, please...
2%
simgirl1010waterywatermelon 2 votes

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    I have a few favorites for different reasons:
    Sunlit Tides - It's gorgeous and easily the prettiest world they've ever made, but it's kind of dull to play in
    Isla Paradiso - It's like a more playable version of Sunlit Tides, but it's a shame the main islands are separate and there's not a bridge, takes my sim forever to get into the car, run down to the sea, get into a boat, run to the road, and then drive to get anywhere
    Starlight Shores - Love this world, just wish it was a tad more tropical :)
    Roaring Heights - I think it'll probably be my favorite but I'm still procrastinating on getting it lol
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Twinbrook (Ambitions EP)
    I voted Twinbrook because I have loved it longer, but Moonlight Falls is another equal favourite.
    Of store worlds, I adore Lucky Palms
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I have a few favorites for different reasons:
    Sunlit Tides - It's gorgeous and easily the prettiest world they've ever made, but it's kind of dull to play in
    Isla Paradiso - It's like a more playable version of Sunlit Tides, but it's a shame the main islands are separate and there's not a bridge, takes my sim forever to get into the car, run down to the sea, get into a boat, run to the road, and then drive to get anywhere
    Starlight Shores - Love this world, just wish it was a tad more tropical :)
    Roaring Heights - I think it'll probably be my favorite but I'm still procrastinating on getting it lol

I agree there’s no bridge between 2 islands. But the world is so beautiful. I cannot complain anything except for the sims’ route failures.

For some reason, I unconsciously keep playing in Bridgeport. Recently, I’ve been challenging how I can complete ‘Master of Mixologist’ lifetime wish without any cheat. It’s ok to challenge alone. A few days before, my sim got abducted by alien and he got an alien baby. All household fund was only 1,026 simoleoms in a poor starter house. It’s really worth of trying looking after the baby while living as a mixologist.
    Anuway, it’s quite tired of adding bars and lounges in other worlds. So I enjoy more in Bridgeport rather than other worlds.

I also 💗 Isla Paradiso but it is sad there are very few empty lots for adding LN community lots.
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    The one I played the most is probably Riverview, but it is nowhere near my favorite.

Moonlight Falls is awesome.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • AnisEB97AnisEB97 Posts: 21 Member
    Currently obsessed with Moonlight Falls. The scenery, the mountains, the fogginess, the Victorian style houses, the overcast mornings... It is absolutely flawless. I love the mysterious vibe of the world.

Currently repopulating a template version because I find the Maxis premades strongly lacking in supernatural oomph design-wise to be worthy of living in Moonlight Falls!
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2021
    I love playing in Starlight Shores but any World is a favourite of mine. I haven't tried any of the Showtime Careers yet, but one day I will.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I don't typically play cookie cutter family types, so I feel like the big city atmosphere of Bridgeport fits most of my sims better than any other EA worlds. I've answered this question before and I went over how EA never makes metro worlds, alas I talk too much and will never find that comment, but the summary is - EA only made one non-themed city world and that makes me sad. Non-themed, meaning not like Roaring Heights which either requires a full rework to be modern, or has to be played within the confines of the intended 1920's esthetic. So, yeah, Bridgeportian for life. :tongue:
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I’ve been playing City worlds for a few months now, Bridgeport is by far my favorite (aside from Boroughsburg, not an EA world). It’s great for YA and adults. I’m sure once I get an itch to play a family I’ll go either to Twinbrook or Riverview, two of my other favorite worlds.
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    Lately, I’ve mostly been playing in fan creations, but of the EA worlds, for me it’s a tie between Roaring Heights and Monte Vista. Both have very specific aesthetics, but besides being beautiful worlds they are some of the worlds that work best on my laptop .
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    Hidden Springs and Monte Vista. 'Nuff said. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    Sunlit Tides! It's beautiful and very relaxed feeling. I love summer-y, island beach worlds the most. :love: I like to live vicariously through my sims lol.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Normally I vote Lucky Palms (store world) but I thought I'd mix it up a bit. :blush:
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I am just recycling old screenshots of mine again and again whenever someone brings up this topic :D

Moonlight Falls will always occupy a special place in my heart.

U2lu1za.jpeg

HkzHKW8.jpeg

I am not a fan of supernatural or occult sim myself, I don't mind myself playing with supernaturals often but this world is pretty much the reason I kept this pack installed at all times :heart:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1. Moonlight Falls
    2. Bridgeport

I wish they were back in Sims 4.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    My favorite is Sunset Valley. I used to think of it as that base world, but I later realized that it has a lot to offer. Great sense of community, great layout, and I like the theme. It appears to have some subtropical theme, which I do like. I think it can feel like home to a lot of us.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    Dragon Valley and Monte Vista. They are just gorgeous.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited June 2021
    Sunset Valley, all because of her...
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    I enjoy Lunar Lakes the most of the store worlds.

I also enjoy Sunset Valley.
    :) Smile!

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Appaloosa Plains (Pets EP)
    Sunset Valley for the overall good sims 3 experience and memorable townies, but since many people already vote for it, I would go to my 2nd favorites.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    @Emily4331
    What’s the meaning of cookie cutter type of family? I’m not from English spoken countries. I googled it but found the actual meaning of the cookie cutter. :D
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    Results, please...
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    @Emily4331
    What’s the meaning of cookie cutter type of family? I’m not from English spoken countries. I googled it but found the actual meaning of the cookie cutter. :D

cookie cutter: a kitchen tool that you use to cut dough into exactly the same shape

cookie-cutter (adjective): something that is described to be molded into a certain shape or likeness
    Example: cookie-cutter houses.
  • AnnaRowleyAnnaRowley Posts: 4 New Member
    any of the Store worlds
    I have two favorites. Roaring heights, because I love the aesthetics of the 20'th century and it reminds me of Lana Del Rey a lot (land of gods and monsters yeah), and Midnight Hollow, because it's a perfect gothic town. It even inspired me for a song called "The Town Of Nightmares" 🙂
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    any of the Store worlds
    @Emily4331
    @jeansoo
    It means families that are all the same. Usually, it implies that there is no individuality or uniqueness. It is a phrase that is used to mean boring.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited July 2021
    I voted Sunset Valley, as I still like to play there. It isn't a strong opinion though. I got to love Twinbrook after a while, too. I like the idea of Bridgeport, but not the execution. I had lots of fun in Lunar Lakes.
    What’s the meaning of cookie cutter type of family?
    Mom, dad, two kids. Both kids from said mom and dad. The ideal image of family everyone tries to conform to.