Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of new liveable worlds do you want?

Comments

• Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Please somewhere not european or northern american
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Definitely needs to be a livable Sixam, why are our Alien Sims forced live on earth, are they Exiles?

Thank you I sent my sims to check out Sixam I was like this it??? They need to make Sixam planet so sims can have a choice or by force (getting abducted.) To live on the planet with flying cars and all.
  • Options
    plutoplumbobplutoplumbob Posts: 47 Member
    I'd really like a France-inspired world with townhouses and regular houses in one part, a downtown area (with maybe a hotel?) and then a vineyard in a countryside area. It would fit a hotel-themed pack well since it could show a larger hotel in the city and then a small bed and breakfast in the countryside
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Now that we've got our rustic farming countryside type of world, I'd love to see us get the exact opposite.... a futuristic alien world. Sixam done up in all its sci-fi glory.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    TuskorTuskor Posts: 13 New Member
    Enchanted/Magical/Faery Forest --- I'm sorry but, I want Werewolves.

Other - I would have also chosen this, to create an Alien world for the Alien Sims.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    maybe have a Dystopian world ruled by a new type of playable Occult sims, Sims 4 is too bright and colorful, there needs to be some darkness to contrast it.
  • Options
    Sensi_SifuSensi_Sifu Posts: 16 Member
    I would be hyped for Treetops, canopies, Zipline highdives and steam punky elevators just to chill in-between floors
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Please somewhere not european or northern american
    They tried to do that with Snowy Escape, they couldn't get it right without offending people regardless, some simmers are still angry that the shrines were removed while others weren't happy with them being in there in the first place, if they do another asian themed pack it's going to either be an eye for an eye or a double standard, neither of which would be a good look for the company.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    As long as they all have more than 8-10 lots.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2021
    Medieval Living or Castle Living would be Amazing, I imagine it would be Like Get Together or Cottage Living.
    Doesn't technically have to be Medieval Living, but I would love it if we could go back to the basics, and not be so modern.

A Kingdom World, I'm not saying Disney themed, but the aesthetics of Sleeping Beauty + Snow White

Neighborhood 1: The Castle Town/Citadel
    5e34308971094017314274.jpg
    A great 64x64, preferably bigger, Perhaps 85x85, 100x100 if possible!
    A Lot on a Hill Fit for a castle, overlooking, or in the middle of, a City/Village.
    About three to four other Lots ranging from 50x50 to 20x30 with in the city. Kind of like Henford in Cottage Living but more populated.

Neighborhood 2: The Great Forest
    The Forest I can never get enough of Forest/Woodland worlds. Kind of like the 50x50 lot area in Granite Falls, Deep forest, perfect for Exploration, Questing, and gathering ingredients. But Beware! Many great dangers might lurk in those forests especially at night (Pending on packs you own) About four to five ranging from 20x20 to 30x40 Lots. Some cottages, Manor homes, Lake side areas, the perfect place to get your rustic fantasies on.

Nieghborhood 3: The Mountains
    This Is where I would like the game to change. We spend so much time with Gardening and Farming we're neglecting our other resources! So... I would like to see Mining & Blacksmithing get some love.

Hidden/Special Lot Kind of like the Bluffs or the Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs.
    This is where my Snow White comes in, the The Dwarf's Mine tunnel, But sims can go in to the cave and explore new metals as well as old: Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper, Tin. on top of Stones and Crystals, Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, Amethyst and the rest. But Mining isn't exclusive to this pack, it should patched in anywhere in any world, along rocky terrain.

Out of mining, Blacksmithing/Metalworking & jewelry crafting as well as Swordplay be New Skills and Hobbies.
    Like Woodworking, Blacksmithing, sims would be able to forge new Furniture and Make different styles of Swords, Maces, and armor!

Ever since we got Get Famous, and Actors could play act sword fights, and Journey to Batuu got sabers and can fight with them. I now see no reason why Sims can wield swords and other weapons and fight/practice each other. Obviously not fight to the death, but sims could hold up their sword to the neck or chest of their opponent signifying they won the battle.
    and in return the loser... well... the loser will forfeit what ever they possess maybe depending on what they're fighting over.

And now that I have a Mages club (Although i wish they were more magically present) I want to create a equally equiped Knight club.
    Give my Knight Club something to do! Fight For Royal Families, Noble families, Conquer/Defend castles or any type of lot or room.
    Even fight for someone's love and affection. Imagine two knights fighting over a common love interest!
    Fight for lots, or club exclusive rooms, Winner gains control over the lot. Fight for the crown, take over the Kingdom.
    More Club Activities, Such as Guard Rooms/People/other clubs together.

All that being said I want Neighborhood 3 to be within this mountainous landscape,
    Another 64x64 (Or Bigger) Lot Up in the mountains, that is also fit for a castle, overlooking a Small Mining village. With another Three to Four Lots ranging from 20x20 to 40x40.

That would be One world I would be interested in.

Ultimately I don't want so see any shells around the castle, I've built my own Courtyard, Gardens, Castle Walls, Stables, Gate House, Posterns, Training grounds. That's why I'm asking for a 100x100 lot, so that I can fit it all together, a 64x64 just fit my Castle, but My royal castle Is practically 3 castles combined, so if it upgraded onto a 100x100 lot, then I can fit the gardens and training ground.

I remember a Mod that made sims Royalty, using Get Famous, I would like to see that be a real active job.
    Creating new positions at our own Courts, birthing titles, to specific sims. Right now, I'm using the club systems to establish and simulate Court Life. I have the King, have this ultimate popular club, and from his club it all branches down or it's the chain of commands. A Lord of War, Lord of Ships, a Lord of Coin, and a Lord of Magic.

Basically Evolving the Club System, into a Court/Authoritative government and Social Spheres of Influence.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Medieval Living would be Amazing

A Kingdom World, I'm not saying Disney themed, but the aesthetics of Sleeping Beauty + Snow White

A great 64x64, preferably bigger, Lot on a Hill Fit for a castle, overlooking, or in the middle of, a City/Village.
    About three to four other Lots ranging from 50x50 to 20x30 with in the city. Kind of like Henford in Cottage Living but more populated.

The Forest I can never get enough of Forest/Woodland worlds. Kind of like the 50x50 lot area in Granite Falls, Deep forest, perfect for exploration. Beware of Bandits on the roads!
    about four to five ranging from 20x20 to 30x40 Lots. Some cottages, Manor homes.

This Is where I would like the game to change. We spend so much time with Gardening and farming we're neglecting our other resources!
    I would like mining to get some love.
    I would Like sims be able to Mine new metals: Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper, Tin.
    And I would like Blacksmithing/Metalworking as well as Swordplay be New Skills and Hobbies.
    Like Woodworking, Blacksmithing sims would be able to forge new Furniture and Make different styles of Swords, Maces, and armor!
    Ever since we got Get Famous, and Actors could play act sword fights, and Journey to Batuu got sabers and can fight with them. I now see no reason why Sims can wield swords and fight/practice each other. Give my Knight Clubs, something to do.
    with that being said I want Neighborhood 3 to be within this mountainous landscape,
    Another 64x64 (Or Bigger) Lot Up in the mountains, that is also fit for a castle, overlooking a Small Mining village. With another Three to Four Lots ranging from 20x20 to 40x40.

That would be One world I would be interested.

Ultimately I don't want so see any shells around the castle, I can build my own Gardens, My own castle walls, Gate House, Posterns, Training grounds. That's why I'm asking for a 100x100 lot, so that I can fit it all together, a 64x64 just fit my Castle, but My royal castle Is practically 3 castles combined, so if it upgraded onto a 100x100 lot, then I can fit the gardens and training ground.

I remember a Mod that made sims Royalty, using Get Famous, I would like to see that be a real active job.
    Creating new positions at our own Courts, birthing titles, to specific sims. Right now, I'm using the club systems to establish and simulate Court Life. I have the King, a Lord of War, a Lord of Ships, a Lord of Coin, and a Lord of Magic.
    Forest would be perfect for elf sims, most people usually think of the Forest dwelling wood elves when it comes to medieval worlds that or their arrogant and far civilized high elf cousins and mountains would be great for dwarves, mining and black smithing are a sample of their race, there's even some who think that female dwarves should have beards, I more on the fence with that on, in my campaigns There's a 50/50 chance they have beards, some do and some don't, it's mostly genetics and luck.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2021
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Medieval Living would be Amazing

A great 64x64, preferably bigger, Lot on a Hill Fit for a castle, overlooking, or in the middle of, a City/Village.

The Forest I can never get enough of Forest/Woodland worlds. Kind of like the 50x50 lot area in Granite Falls, Deep forest, perfect for exploration. Beware of Bandits on the roads!
    about four to five ranging from 20x20 to 30x40 Lots. Some cottages, Manor homes.

This Is where I would like the game to change. We spend so much time with Gardening and farming we're neglecting our other resources!
    I would like mining to get some love.
    I would Like sims be able to Mine new metals: Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper, Tin.
    And I would like Blacksmithing/Metalworking as well as Swordplay be New Skills and Hobbies.
    Like Woodworking, Blacksmithing sims would be able to forge new Furniture and Make different styles of Swords, Maces, and armor!
    Ever since we got Get Famous, and Actors could play act sword fights, and Journey to Batuu got sabers and can fight with them. I now see no reason why Sims can wield swords and fight/practice each other. Give my Knight Clubs, something to do.
    with that being said I want Neighborhood 3 to be within this mountainous landscape,

That would be One world I would be interested.

Ultimately I don't want so see any shells around the castle, I can build my own Gardens, My own castle walls, Gate House, Posterns, Training grounds. That's why I'm asking for a 100x100 lot, so that I can fit it all together, a 64x64 just fit my Castle, but My royal castle Is practically 3 castles combined, so if it upgraded onto a 100x100 lot, then I can fit the gardens and training ground.

Creating new positions at our own Courts, birthing titles, to specific sims. Right now, I'm using the club systems to establish and simulate Court Life. I have the King, a Lord of War, a Lord of Ships, a Lord of Coin, and a Lord of Magic.
    Forest would be perfect for elf sims, most people usually think of the Forest dwelling wood elves when it comes to medieval worlds that or their arrogant and far civilized high elf cousins and mountains would be great for dwarves, mining and black smithing are a sample of their race, there's even some who think that female dwarves should have beards, I more on the fence with that on, in my campaigns There's a 50/50 chance they have beards, some do and some don't, it's mostly genetics and luck.

Yeah I would Imagine the Forest and mountains would be a Hotspot for Magic and Supernatural Creatures.
    For me, I'm going to have my Ancient Bloodline Spell Casters Rule over the North Mountains, mines and village. the Knights Have Farming, and provide Spell casters with their ingredients. So Spell casters supply Metal, Armor, and weapons in return. I would love Nymphs, Elves, Satyrs, or Minotaurs, and Potentially Giants. I made a Blind Elf Boy who is a Butler/Servant to my Spellcaster family, He maybe Blind, but he's also a Seer, able to see the past, present, and future.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Maybe even a Pirate world, every sim lives on a ship and try to raid each other, Pirate career, start off as a cabin boy and end up as either a Pirate Captain or a Privateer, get pet monkeys or parrots, hook hands, peg legs and eye patches galore, cutlesses, rule the seven seas like Johnny Depp.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Imagine a superhero world, be the Paragon of Justice like Superman, a Gritty and Edgy Anti-Hero like the Punisher, have people fear and kneel before you like the Supervillain Zod, Teenagers can have either join the sidekick career where they are mentored by a more experienced hero like Robins before them or go it alone as a teenaged superhero like Spider-Man, a Nemesis system, there will always be some sim who'll oppose your good or evil deeds in time they might even earn your respect, Superhero/villain Occult with it's own skill tree, I imagine there's going a lot of superman skills, since every universe has their own superman clone like Homelander, Omniman, Hyperion, Shazam just to name a few, maybe throw in spider powers, aquatic powers, shapeshifting powers, fame or infamy, Megalomaniac trait which adds the monologue option to diologue tree it's like a combination of telling a dramatic story and discussing an evil plan.
  • Options
    VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    I voted for something cultural/ethnic.

I'd love an Argentina themed world, a Russian themed world, or maybe somewhere in Africa (Maroc, Ethiopia, or Nigeria would all be interesting possibilities)

I'd especially want an Argentine world because that would be a good place to introduce more dances, like Argentine Tango, and you could take sims to milongas.
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I want a CAW tool so I can make them all okay maybe not the fairy world or mermaid cove.
    \
    Maybe CAW will return in sims 5....I don't think Sims 4 can handle such a powerful tool....

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    Canadian world would be cool, with most of our stereotypes, I don't care if they stereotype us as having pet mooses, I think it's pretty cool despite there being a law that states federally and provincially – Canada protects any animal considered “wildlife” from being held in captivity – so you can't catch a bear or a moose and make it a pet, somethings are true, we like Tim Hortons and a maple syrup, join the lumber jack career since wood is our main export or RCMP career, it only snows here in the winter unless you're in the northern provinces, as a Canadian myself personally I hate hockey and cold weather, plus our sports teams suck, there's going to a bunch of denim and plaid Cas outfits, hockey jerseys, add the Don Cherry channel to the tv with sims playing hockey. we have our own mythological creatures like the wendigo a humanoid vampire, sasquatch, zombie, moose, looking occult, Sasquatch our version of Bigfoot, Ogopogo aka Nessie's cousin with a stupid name and Loup Garou aka French Werewolves, they're like normal werewolves but they have an accent, there's also the flaming ghost ship of Nova Scotia.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    edited July 2021
    The two livable worlds I really really want are an alien planet with futuristic and alien build mode objects, and an underwater world with the ability to make underwater dwellings. I wish that aliens and mermaids had each gotten their own pack with at least a five lot livable world like vampires and spellcasters got.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Alien worlds would be amazing! Perhaps with unique careers, different playable alien species, and actual hero/villain conflicts? All in good fun, nothing that destroys sims, but like, menacing characters vs ones that bring order?
  • Options
    Alien worlds would be amazing! Perhaps with unique careers, different playable alien species, and actual hero/villain conflicts? All in good fun, nothing that destroys sims, but like, menacing characters vs ones that bring order?

Currently working on my own alien species with vampires, I think I perfected the formula however might need body hair and a tail accessory, but anyways they come from the Planet Simieos 1, space explorer Captain Duke is currently on a mudball called earth, studying the primitive wildlife known as the earthlings, he's thinking that might run some tests on the primitives just to see how smart they are, might even add some of them to his personal zoo.

b0aa0e4319a392156f68a9384f6d5aaa.jpg

b04d6334eca93800bb8b685453e54637.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021

As for superheroes, I have a super sim playthrough I know it's not very original, however here's a picture of General Zod.

BTW his dark form as red eyes to simulate heat vision.

ae967b6367d5af3e4dd1de69589b9264.jpg
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    Imagine a superhero world, be the Paragon of Justice like Superman, a Gritty and Edgy Anti-Hero like the Punisher, have people fear and kneel before you like the Supervillain Zod, Teenagers can have either join the sidekick career where they are mentored by a more experienced hero like Robins before them or go it alone as a teenaged superhero like Spider-Man, a Nemesis system, there will always be some sim who'll oppose your good or evil deeds in time they might even earn your respect, Superhero/villain Occult with it's own skill tree, I imagine there's going a lot of superman skills, since every universe has their own superman clone like Homelander, Omniman, Hyperion, Shazam just to name a few, maybe throw in spider powers, aquatic powers, shapeshifting powers, fame or infamy, Megalomaniac trait which adds the monologue option to diologue tree it's like a combination of telling a dramatic story and discussing an evil plan.

I already came up with the superhero/supervillain idea. I mentioned it in more than one thread.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991473/what-future-expansion-pack-should-we-have/p1
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/989502/list-your-pack-ideas-here/p2
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990037/superhero-supervillian-expansion-pack-marvel-and-dc-comics-together#latest
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    I’d love a swamp neighbourhood someplace, but honestly I just want more suburban areas…

All these multicultural places are cute, but I most want some more empty suburban streets we can fully build upon. The base game maps are my favourite tbh as they are close knit, suburban neighbourhoods with only a few shell buildings in the far background. I don’t get the anti American thing..?

Also I’m really over these vast neighbourhoods with hardly any lots.. Can we stop with those please… 🙄
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    ddd994 wrote: »
    I’d love a swamp neighbourhood someplace, but honestly I just want more suburban areas…

All these multicultural places are cute, but I most want some more empty suburban streets we can fully build upon. The base game maps are my favourite tbh as they are close knit, suburban neighbourhoods with only a few shell buildings in the far background. I don’t get the anti American thing..?

Also I’m really over these vast neighbourhoods with hardly any lots.. Can we stop with those please… 🙄

I agree with you on the neighborhoods with only a few lots is annoying. It makes The Sims 4 games not fun at all.

• Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Would like a world more secluded and modern in theme of building, feel like it really is missing right now. Only place I can think of that come close is the skyscrapper plots in San Myshuno or unlocking the modernization in eco livings neighborhood, but then you end with typically small building plots. I know you can build modern basically everywhere, but to me personally isn't many places you can do full on modern houses without them feeling out of place with background environment.