Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I missing something? Freegan Trait VS Filthy and Unpleasant Surrounding Moodlets.

Seems to me there's a Contradiction here, You give a trait to your sim that inspires and encourages them to dumpster dive and yet that hate being in the dumpster at the same time? So now I've got the confused Moodlet going, I'm even thinking of just letting my sims hygiene go unchecked, let him wallow in his own filth and stench.

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Well, Freegan trait is more like "money is not needed" kind of trait. They don't want to earn or spend money as things can be get for free (with dumpster being one of the places). Due to this attribute, they are really good at finding rarer items in the dumster. If they don't have slob trait, dumster diving is more like "it is gross but it has to be done" kind of thing.

Slob trait is more of "I don't wanna clean" and "I embrace uncleanliness" kind of trait. These sims are one of those who don't like using the recycler machine and isn't affected by dirtiness.

At least that's how I understand those traits.
  • Options
    RLBTanglewoodRLBTanglewood Posts: 37 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yeah, I didn't think about adding the slob trait in, I guess that would add balance, I'll have to look into it.
    Post edited by RLBTanglewood on