May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Special Cottage Living Contents

There is a special Cottage Living contents when buying Cottage Living on PC by a certain date in September. Now I'm pretty sure that SimGuruRomeo said this special Cottage Living is available for console players too. What I'm wondering is do console players have that same time window as the PC players do in order to get this special Cottage Living contents. Or do console players have a different time window in order to get this contents?

Comments

• KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,177 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    There is a special Cottage Living contents when buying Cottage Living on PC by a certain date in September. Now I'm pretty sure that SimGuruRomeo said this special Cottage Living is available for console players too. What I'm wondering is do console players have that same time window as the PC players do in order to get this special Cottage Living contents. Or do console players have a different time window in order to get this contents?

They would have exactly the same time period. And the professional advertising for this lists PC/Mac and all the various console platforms.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,121 Member
    KatAnubis wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

They would have exactly the same time period. And the professional advertising for this lists PC/Mac and all the various console platforms.
    That's good to hear, thank you KatAnubis! :)