Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Positive Thoughts Thread šŸ“

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited June 2021

Romeo confirmed a 64x64 lot. Yay we havenā€™t had one in a long time.
  • matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 105 Member
    Simple Living + Off the Grid will be amazing, you'll be able to make a fully self-sustainable house
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

OMG...this is something I've been begging for since TS2. This makes me so excited!
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    netney52 wrote: Ā»
    After looking at the extra information. I am so excited for the new meals, proper UK meals, beef wellington and yorkshire puddings in one of the renders on EA one dish looks like toad in the hole. I never thought they would add UK meals. Also in one of the descriptions it mentions a general store we can purchase food from. Thanks to everyone pointing out the possible pond tool I didn't even notice it also there were ducks on the pond. There seems so much to take in and I haven't even mentioned the cas and bb items and kids/toddler gameplay. This is the most excited I've ever been for a pack I think it's the UK village vibe as I live in a UK village. I'm so happy. It has a whole Beatrix Potter vibe to it which I grew up reading and this year I am going away to the Lake District where she lived and was inspired for her books.

Ooh! Yorkshire puddings in the Sims! I can't wait to get my Sim family to sit down for a Sunday Roast!
    The general store sounds interesting too. :smile:
    There seems to be so much to this pack, it's quite overwhelming!

I like what you said about the Beatrix Potter vibe, I think I'd make a children's author sim for this pack, maybe finally make my sim-self!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    The more info that comes, the more excited I get. The 22nd is going to take forever to get here. The Sims team is two for two this year. Now, if we get a Generations-style pack for the fall or winter, this will be the best year for the game (in my opinion, of course).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    I'm really glad they chose 4 British game changers to build the lots as it's supposed to be a British based world. I wish they'd done that with Snowy Escape and I hope they do that going forward with packs that are inspired by certain locations.

I wish the world had more lots, though it is a rural one so I'm telling myself it hopefully will be OK still. Fingers crossed.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    So, we donā€™t have purses in TS4, so hoping this is a new add.

I canā€™t wait to wack folks with my purse. There are so many things to get excited about.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    I've been waiting a long time for something like this. I love the decorated animals because I'm all about that and the more gardening the better for me :) I'm excited and I will be for sure buying it. And if/when an equestrian pack comes out this will compliment it nicely
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    netney52 wrote: Ā»
    After looking at the extra information. I am so excited for the new meals, proper UK meals, beef wellington and yorkshire puddings in one of the renders on EA one dish looks like toad in the hole. I never thought they would add UK meals. Also in one of the descriptions it mentions a general store we can purchase food from. Thanks to everyone pointing out the possible pond tool I didn't even notice it also there were ducks on the pond. There seems so much to take in and I haven't even mentioned the cas and bb items and kids/toddler gameplay. This is the most excited I've ever been for a pack I think it's the UK village vibe as I live in a UK village. I'm so happy. It has a whole Beatrix Potter vibe to it which I grew up reading and this year I am going away to the Lake District where she lived and was inspired for her books.

Ooh! Yorkshire puddings in the Sims! I can't wait to get my Sim family to sit down for a Sunday Roast!
    The general store sounds interesting too. :smile:
    There seems to be so much to this pack, it's quite overwhelming!

I like what you said about the Beatrix Potter vibe, I think I'd make a children's author sim for this pack, maybe finally make my sim-self!

I agree with everything you say especially roast dinners. Plus with the Beatrix Potter thing even down to the fox apparently can target the chicken eggs reminds me of Jemima puddle duck where the fox eats her eggs. This upset me so much as a child. I now have reason to add clothes to cats and have Tom kitten and his sisters.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Akl500P wrote: Ā»

Romeo confirmed a 64x64 lot. Yay we havenā€™t had one in a long time.

Ooohhhhh I could build a whole country ESTATE with that.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Rabbits are in this pack. That makes it worth buying on its own.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Don't mind me casually looking at pictures of English Farmhomes for inspo
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I'm in the minority here but I don't like large worlds, so 12 lots is enough for several families and some venues.

Also, I'm happy to see a 64x64 lot because I built a farm for that size a couple months ago.
  • OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    I'm ridiculously excited about this EP. And I'm excited that it's llamas and not sheep we'll be getting our wool from. It became exhausting to always insist on llamas in every farming thread. And they're mean and they spit like real llamas?! Wow. This is better than I could have imagined.
  • BB0990BB0990 Posts: 28 Member
    I love this pack so far! Totally my dream pack, fairies would be the icing on the cake but I'm happy with this storybook-esque representation otherwise!

I like to go through the trailer/official screenshots and dig to see what I can find and these two objects stood out to me:

zWvPPRY.png
    Looks like a bird tree? Maybe we can have some birds that are ours and not just wild ones?

AND ALSO: this vent has fairy wings on it and it's so cute! (please be a hint for fairies please)
    DSnCCNO.png

im positive fairies will be either included somehow or are planned to be in an upcoming pack/kit etc as there's a fairy door on the bramblewoods lit tree
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

One of my aliens will have a farm. They'll raise the fun colorful cows and llamas including aliens crops. Hopefully they can sell the milk and what not.

The Flower Bunny can have a rabbit farm. Or something.

I also want to make use of the Garden Gnome costume.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    This might be the first pack I actually purchase since the sale on Get Famous (which I regret buying)!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I wonder if the cow can give blue milk. :D
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Farming has never been my cup of tea and I don't know if I'll be buying this, at least right away... But... The bunnies are pretty cute. <3
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    edited June 2021
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    I think I'm most excited about the new lot type ability to live only off what you produce, I think it will be quite fun and could be combined with the off the grid (self water/energy production) gameplay for extra challenge.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    BB0990 wrote: Ā»
    I love this pack so far! Totally my dream pack, fairies would be the icing on the cake but I'm happy with this storybook-esque representation otherwise!

I like to go through the trailer/official screenshots and dig to see what I can find and these two objects stood out to me:

zWvPPRY.png
    Looks like a bird tree? Maybe we can have some birds that are ours and not just wild ones?

AND ALSO: this vent has fairy wings on it and it's so cute! (please be a hint for fairies please)
    DSnCCNO.png

im positive fairies will be either included somehow or are planned to be in an upcoming pack/kit etc as there's a fairy door on the bramblewoods lit tree

I think the tree is interactive with singing and the birds flock to your sim like in the trailer.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    Do you realize how beautiful this world will look when it is snowing. Starts dreaming of childhood.

Proud to say I read every post since getting out of bed, wow. I was pleased to see the gnome (that apparently looks like a turtle) was in the background of one picture.
    I think I need to put a lock on the door here, so I can't be disturbed when the game is released.

I am not bothering trying to win a copy this time, I am heading off to order right now. Kids helping with cooking and gardening sold me.
    I am off to watch the trailer again, I have only watched it 4 times and I think I missed stuff. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top