Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Positive Thoughts Thread 🐓

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Omg finally... cows, chickens, llamas, bunnies.... farm life. Dream come true! I'll be rewatching again and again.
    Llamas!! Mrs Crumplebottom with her purse!
    egTcBMc.png
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Toddlers can play with the chicks. I'm soooo excited for this.
    C0gfE.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited June 2021
    Picnic basket. :o Hope it's not just decorative.

• babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    That is hands down the best trailer I have seen for TS4. Do we really get 4 whole animals or are they just making it look that way? Can pumpkins grow in varying sizes?- That’s exciting.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited June 2021
    I love it! I was hoping for fairies but honestly everything looks so cute and I love the Peter Rabbit references that I don't even care if we get a new occult or not. I'm most excited for the new animals, embroidering and the gardening competition! And it looks like we might be getting a new secret world?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Agnes looks perfect. Just like I'd imaged her to look in ts4.
  • BB0990BB0990 Posts: 28 Member
    Yautjagirl wrote: »
    I also think that horses will be a future game pack since if there are already big animals like llamas and cows I don't see why they would not include horses later :)

My thoughts exactly!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I saw cross-stitching and baking for kids! Absolutely love the cottage roofing. I wonder if all the animals take up a slot, cos you can dress them all - even the chickens lol. I wonder if they are free-roaming or tied to a shed of some sort.

I never expected llamas. I guess I would have preferred sheep, but llamas are ok.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    This is 1000% my aesthetic and the world snippets look beautiful! I think Brindleton Bay has competition. :wink:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    That is hands down the best trailer I have seen for TS4. Do we really get 4 whole animals or are they just making it look that way? Can pumpkins grow in varying sizes?- That’s exciting.

Oh lol I was expecting more like pigs and sheep and etc.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon heart is SINGING.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    And! A child was helping with cooking! That's awesome.
    C0gfE.gif
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Can’t wait!! I saw Chickens, Bunnies, Cows and Llamas!!!!
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I've always been against a Farming EP as it wasn't something that interested me. HOWEVER, that trailer was seriously well done and Henford-on-Bagley looks stunning and a good selection of animals included too.

So so happy for everyone who has wanted this expansion for such a long time. <3
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    babajayne wrote: »

Oh lol I was expecting more like pigs and sheep and etc.

Maybe in TS3 but this is TS4 so I was expecting like 2 animals
  • trineloetrineloe Posts: 37 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm super excited! And I love the contest thingy!
    Btw, since English is my second language: I'm a little confused about the 22nd of July and the stuff from 2nd of September. Can anyone tell me what the deal is about that? Do you only get the extra content if you buy on/after the 2nd of September? 'Cause I NEED that wonderful bike, but waiting for so long to buy that pack? Or have I totally misunderstood what they're telling us? Haha :smiley:
    Gallery ID: trineloe
    ~~ building life ~~
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    So children can cook, I also saw a pond too we might be getting those in free updates
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Give it all to me NOW! This is just too much, I am playing the perfect family for this EP already.... I will have to take a mini hiatus just so they don't age up too much and not be able to enjoy the cottage life!

Just turn off aging perhaps? B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    I just love it! Like everything about it. I can't wait. I wanted horses, but I am actually happy it's llamas instead. I'd never would believe they will do llamas before horses! Can't wait.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    The pack I asked for has come, I am so pleased!
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I don't care for horses anymore. I got may llamas. I can just go and pretend and even color them to look like horses XD XD
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I saw a child sim doing embroidery. I though that was really cute.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I am always excited for new content and I have bought every pack, but this one has seriously blown me out of the water! I am absolutely astounded by how good this looks! I was not expecting llamas 🦙 but I am over joyed that they’re included! I am positively stoked by Agnes Crumplebottom’s triumphant return. We are getting cows 🐮, chickens 🐔, bunnies 🐰, and foxes 🦊! As well as new harvestables like watermelon 🍉, pumpkin 🎃, and eggplant/aubergine 🍆! Seasons was my absolute favorite pack hands down because it brought life into the game, but now I truly believe it will be made all the better within the addition of Cottage Living!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Veggie contests! Cross stitching! Swimmable water! Cows, chickens, bunnies, llamas, and apparently some other kind of pet or wild birds with interactions? (Are those new foxes, or the same cat foxes?) A new bicycle! (Fingers crossed kids can ride them now?)

I love it. I was prepared to be fully hyped, and here we are! It looks so good!

This is definitely a full-price purchase for me. Now I'm just dying to get a peek at the world map to see what I have to work with so I can start planning ahead.

ETA: also, what is up with that special tree? Hmmm...

I'll have to look more closely but it could be that it's just got lanterns like the tree in Movie Hangout. Might be nice to add to large parks. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top