May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

If we have the Sims 5, should we have active school?

I would like to be able to control my sims while they are at school.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 20,743 Member
    How would it work? In my current family I have two children and one teen. Would you alternate grade school and high school?
    Do more of what makes you happy. 🌞
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 2,808 Member
    No thank you. Active school isn't something I'm interested in.
  • LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 103 Member
    It would be cool if classrooms were rabbit holes, but other activities/lunch they could be controlled.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 1,244 Member
    I.m personally not interested in active schools to follow my sims to. I feel like it would be pretty boring just watching your sim sit at a desk, but I would be interested in an active teaching career and following them while working.

But I don't want to be stuck with ONLY following them. I would like the option to have it be rabid hole if I have other sims in the family that I need to take care of or active if I want to participate in teaching.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 3,340 Member
    Done the go to school thing once already, in RL Not keen on doing it again in Simlish. We already have it in a sense via university, and classes as such are rabbit holes.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 496 Member
    I would like it in TS4 tbh. We can follow our (young) adults to university and work but we can‘t follow our kids and teens to school. Doesn‘t make sense to me.