The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a favourite lot?

13...Next

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2021
    Granite Falls: I enjoys the forest rustic scenery. I have a mod now that allows my sims to reside any where, even vacation worlds. So I set down one of my castles on that 50x50 lot. Moved my Spellcasters in and I have to say It feels right. Would love a bigger forest world tho to explore but it does a good job.
    f26d748be33d313496d756b68a682e45.png

Windenburg: Country Side Another one of my other (Rival) families castles They Are a farming family, (They will preside over the Country side of Windenburg until/if we get a Italian/Tuscan world setting in a Farming Pack. I definitely want to expand the Vineyard and Orchard.

9dd8df6cfce9227c6f09d5d7848b37a0.png

Del Sol Valley: I was really trying to Find a use for this world and now that I built the Arabic Palace and the coliseum in the back, I'm enjoying this world a lot more.
    3f0f98228a70b799513006609be5b42f.png

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited June 2021
    simplyzoe wrote: »
    I just discovered the view of the bay in Brindleton Bay's "Tails End" lot at Whiskerman's Wharf. It has a lovely view of the harbor and pier. It comes empty but a home with large windows that bring in the scenery will be awesome there.

Some fantastic ideas on this thread for building I'm going to try a few .

But I cant find 'Tails End' - I got Catscratch Cottage and Ragdoll Refurb near Whiskermans Wharf? - Catstratch Cottage is where the mad cat lady lives, but can't find 'Tails End'??? Can anyone please help me out thanks **Update** found it!!!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    simplyzoe wrote: »
    I just discovered the view of the bay in Brindleton Bay's "Tails End" lot at Whiskerman's Wharf. It has a lovely view of the harbor and pier. It comes empty but a home with large windows that bring in the scenery will be awesome there.

C&D came with a house named Widow's Watch which is ideal for this lot.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    This is dumb, but I never think to check the (offline) gallery for EA lots made with DLC. There are some really good ones though a the Duplantier House with the Paranormal pack is fantastic and fits perfectly in Willow Creek behind the Goth’s house.

You guys have inspired me to check out some other ones.