Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Décor style and sleeping autonomy

I didn't notice my sims to drop their tasks frequently to admire décor that they like... BUT... they wake up during the night to clap for the table or whatever in the style they like. I was playing for three sim days with one big family and I'm exhausted by this. They never get enough sleep 'cause of that.

Has anybody else noticed this behaviour?

Comments

• AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    Yes happened to me too, I think it's a bug. They suppose to admire the decor, but I don't think they are suppose to wake up several times in the night to admire the sink (mine did). I think that's at least one of the reasons they didn't made the sims to react to other things, like color. Can you imagine sims distracted 24/7 by they fave color and the colors they hate.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited June 2021
    I see people have reported it on Answer HQ. We saw it in the livestream as well, Geoffrey Landgraab walked away mid conversation to admire a sink. He wasn't sleeping though.

Best way to get rid of it is probably to get rid of your sims likes/dislikes when it comes to decor.

This pack just keeps on giving doesn't it?
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    AmeliaTodd wrote: »
    I think that's at least one of the reasons they didn't made the sims to react to other things, like color. Can you imagine sims distracted 24/7 by they fave color and the colors they hate.
    You are probably right. I can imagine this but I'd better not )

logion wrote: »
    I see people have reported it on Answer HQ. ...
    This pack just keeps on giving doesn't it?
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll go and hit "Me Too" then. Yep, the pack is pretty buggy. Though I look at the pack more from a point of what modders will do to it.
  • DLMSantiagoDLMSantiago Posts: 7 New Member
    My sims aren't waking up at night to look at the décor, but with autonomy off, I have to lock them in a room to get anything done. They break off in the middle of whatever they're doing and, displaying no intent, go off to another section of the how to look at something, forgetting everything in queue. I had one sim almost die because I couldn't get her to focus long enough to eat or go to bed. It's obnoxious. Are they fixing this?