Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I will tell you more - likes and dislikes system existed as a mod for a VERY long time in this very NSFW and VERY good mod. Oh, and here is the thing - creator of this mod already adapted the mod to be compatible with likes and dislikes. How cool is that? So yup. Had this for a while :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I'll keep an eye on them all! Making (dis)likes lifestage exclusive isn't for me, but I'm sure I'll find just the right one for my game.
    This could become as big and game-changing as the Traits Project for Sims 2.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I really just wish this game would end, so I can just mod it without having my mods broken with updates.
    I tried some really nice mods for the first time and the game was so enjoyable. I doubt EA will ever bring the game to such a level as I experienced--better whims, Chemistry and Attraction, evident personality through game play, younger looking teens.

End it so the modders can spend more time getting creative and less time repairing their mods.
    Well, EA can add Farming, Generations, a few more supernaturals, and a custom collections system, THEN end it. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds